Frozen 4 phone call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen 4 phone call

They must have a bunch of unsold tickets I just received a call to "see if I missed my buy date" for tickets to this years finals......in over 20 years I never knew the NCAA cared so much about me and my money !!!!

Re: Frozen 4 phone call

I also got one yesterday. Last year I didn't go for first time in 20 years and received many calls
    Noticed that they had much better seats for priority users the past two years

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
      They must have a bunch of unsold tickets I just received a call to "see if I missed my buy date" for tickets to this years finals......in over 20 years I never knew the NCAA cared so much about me and my money !!!!
      Aw, c'mon... They've always cared about... your money.
      Can't we all just get along?
      Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
        They *don't* care about you. They *do* care about your money.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

The wall-to-wall TV coverage of the NCAA's (which I love) has certainly had an impact on attendance, and makes the ticket prices even more unpalatable.

Comment

At $250-300 per seat, the NCAA shouldn't be surprised that people are opting out. That's way more than my season ticket at Yale.

Comment

Working...
            X