Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Puck drops in earnest tonight against UMD. It's Hall of Fame Weekend and tickets are in short supply.

Re: Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Good title ...

Go Huskies!!

Comment

I hope I am wrong but I think we are going to find out tonight what a loss Auk, Baltus, Birks, Gilles, Lesperance and Reinke is. I am hoping for 2 good games but am expecting Tech to get swept. UMD is bringing in a pretty veteran group and I would say Tech is in a major rebuild.
      Good Luck to the Huskies tonight! Please prove me wrong!!!

Curious who gets to start on the goal-tending roller coaster tonight. Hope Kero gets the first chance with enough leeway to get comfortable again. Really interested to see the entire line up. Based on the JSH this week there were some veterans that did not sound like they were ready to go.

I was skeptical on a lot of the freshman last season and several proved me wrong. Here's hoping there a few studs in the new crop of young blood.

Comment

I am thinking a split this weekend. UMD has played a series and have had real game experience against an opponent. We had the inter-squad game with two 15:00 periods.Maybe a loud crowd; (7th man) will get the guys going. UMD possibly wins Friday and we take Saturday game. Go Huskies!!!
        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Best of luck this season, Tech fans. I will be following you all from the desert. I'm sure it will be another great season for you all. We have our hands full this weekend with the Buckeyes in town ... Onward and upward!

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
            Best of luck this season, Tech fans. I will be following you all from the desert. I'm sure it will be another great season for you all. We have our hands full this weekend with the Buckeyes in town ... Onward and upward!
            Hope your team finds a way into the WCHA down the road. It would make for a great rivalry. I'll give you your team had balls after the one game up when the fisticuffs broke out. Huskies don't back down to anyone! Hope you can beat all the BIG10 teams you play. Start by beating the Buckeyes this weekend.
            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Kero will get the start in goal. Ford is dressed, and Rockwell is the extra defenseman.

Comment

So far, so good!
                Go Huskies!

Comment

No more posting in the third person?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Very satisfied despite the loss. Exciting game!

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
                      Very satisfied despite the loss. Exciting game!
                      Yes. I thought it took us a bit to get used to the pace of play and on all three breakaways we muffed the puck at the end. I thought the freshmen were pretty good overall and played hard... A lot to work with on this team. We struggled with the Forecheck which is to be expected. Duluth was real good. I don't think Perunovich had more than 5 minutes off the whole game.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I agree with the sentiments, Good first showing by the young forwards and the new d-Corp. I thought the lines showed a lot of creativity and look forward to seeing tonight’s game live again. The Mac was rocking last night. It looked like Jackson was going to continue his late game heroics with end to end rushes in the last few minutes. I think we are all going to enjoy watching this team play this season. Go get em Huskies
                        Last edited by Huskiefan906; 10-13-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          No more posting in the third person?
                          Only a tradition in the Tech/tUMD joint game threads.

Comment

Very nice start; loads of freshmen. Lack of game conditions evident, but that will change quickly. Some very nice play at
                            times. Gould is gold. I like this team 2.

Comment

Three more hours until I'm in Houghton! Can't wait to watch this team. Looking forward to seeing this freshman class. I'm very optimistic about what the team can do this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X