Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine '18-'19: Back to the Nationals!

nice kill , Lowell barely got a sniff on that major

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Great penalty killing there. Good time out to get guys a breather. I'm guessing Perez won't play for a while, pretty dangerous hit.

Comment

since the major lowell is blowing by Maines d at will

Comment

nice win

Comment

Exciting end to the game where Lowell had two extra attackers to end the game. Maine wins 4-3!

Comment

Penalties almost cost them again.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                Penalties almost cost them again.
                Yeah it did. Be tougher game tonight, I doubt Lowell takes so many penalties. Can't let Lowell go by the D so easily. Nice to see a win last night

Comment

Positives- came from behind to win, hung onto a lead (despite self inflicted wounds), good penaly killing.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Yeah it did. Be tougher game tonight, I doubt Lowell takes so many penalties. Can't let Lowell go by the D so easily. Nice to see a win last night
                    Keeper got turned pretty bad on that third goal. Doesn't look quite himself so far this season. Shocked to see he is worst on the team in plus/minus rating.

Comment

The Maine goals...
                      https://youtu.be/iJ4B6QWaCUg

Comment

The change from the first period to the second was stunning; as well as they played in the second, the first was that bad. Penalties were the opposite of what I expected, other than Perez taking the major. I've never been a fan of Perez, I thought him and Hayes played a similar style but Hayes did it better, would rather have had Perez banished to Alaska instead. But it was a good win last night, im reasonably confident for tonight too.

Comment

The Maine goals...
                          https://youtu.be/iJ4B6QWaCUg
                          You made me watch Out of the Woods(came up after the highlites) for about the 100th time. Still get goose bumps watching it. The talent on that team besides the big guys was unreal. What a fun season that was.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            You made me watch Out of the Woods(came up after the highlites) for about the 100th time. Still get goose bumps watching it. The talent on that team besides the big guys was unreal. What a fun season that was.
                            Ayuh, me too... that is, I made myself watch it over 100 times. Chicken soup for the Maine hockey fan's sole.

Comment

This game tonight is pretty important. Looking at league games Maine has its next 4 away, then two at home with NU, then away at BC. Gotta capitalize tonight. I don't want to underestimate Lowell, since they are well coached. But this team has to be considered a favorite and has to treat this game as a must have if they want in the playoffs. In some ways this game tonight could tell us a lot about how much the team wants to compete in the hockeyeast playoffs at the end of the season.

Comment

This game tonight is pretty important. Looking at league games Maine has its next 4 away, then two at home with NU, then away at BC. Gotta capitalize tonight. I don't want to underestimate Lowell, since they are well coached. But this team has to be considered a favorite and has to treat this game as a must have if they want in the playoffs. In some ways this game tonight could tell us a lot about how much the team wants to compete in the hockeyeast playoffs at the end of the season.
                                My fear about tonight, Lowell no penalties, Maine about 100

Comment

Working...
                                X