X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Better than kick in the pants

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    One points better than none but after 6 gamss the theme is SOS and I dont mean strength of schedule

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
    43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
    104-47-14 (.669) in that time
    3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

• Re: UMaine '18-'19: Back to the Nationals!

Penalty's again hurt this weekend and in front of the net coverage was awful as UConn planted players in Swayman view both games.

Comment

Good win by football, anyway.

This FB team certainly has a shot at the NCAA's, but late and completely unnecessary penalties remain an issue. Maine needs to clear that up, with big games still on the docket.

Love the D, anyway. There is NFL talent on that side of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
          One points better than none but after 6 gamss the theme is SOS and I dont mean strength of schedule
          Nobody with Brain Cell One thinks that Red is going to turn this thing around. He's buried Maine hockey deeper than Tim ever did.

But we still have field hockey!
          Last edited by Fishman'81; 10-28-2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
            Good win by football, anyway.

This FB team certainly has a shot at the NCAA's, but late and completely unnecessary penalties remain an issue. Maine needs to clear that up, with big games still on the docket.

Love the D, anyway. There is NFL talent on that side of the ball.
            Have to win out, probably, which is do able but its really too bad they lost the QB for that terrible loss at Yale. A mulligan there and they’re probbly in regardless.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
            43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
            104-47-14 (.669) in that time
            3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Just something to keep an eye on, as Maine, UNH, BC and BU are a combined 3-16-2:

There has NEVER been a Hockey East final four without one of those four teams involved.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                Just something to keep an eye on, as Maine, UNH, BC and BU are a combined 3-16-2:

There has NEVER been a Hockey East final four without one of those four teams involved.
                Don't worry, rules are made to be broken. I can't speak for fans of the other teams... But it appears this team is hell bent on failing despite their natural abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                  Nobody with Brain Cell One thinks that Red is going to turn this thing around. He's buried Maine hockey deeper than Tim ever did.

But we still have field hockey!
                  I’m as pro Red as anyone but have my concerns. Red has done a much better job than getting talent in than Timmy. Timmy didnt get guys like keeper, Doherty, Robbins, and others that you need to be successful. It’s very frustrating to see Maine continually underachieve like they did against UConn. There is no excuse to be that bad.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by AMC View Post

The bu and bc start is something. These four teams going to be the bottom 4 in the end?
                    Probably not bu and bc but maine and unh could - hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                      Have to win out, probably, which is do able but its really too bad they lost the QB for that terrible loss at Yale. A mulligan there and they’re probbly in regardless.
                      William & Mary game didn't help...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I’m as pro Red as anyone but have my concerns. Red has done a much better job than getting talent in than Timmy. Timmy didnt get guys like keeper, Doherty, Robbins, and others that you need to be successful. It’s very frustrating to see Maine continually underachieve like they did against UConn. There is no excuse to be that bad.
                        You really think that Red has out talented TW in the recruiting trail?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                          The bu and bc start is something. These four teams going to be the bottom 4 in the end?
                          BC/BU will bounce back...Maine/UNH..????

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                            BC/BU will bounce back...Maine/UNH..????

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              You really think that Red has out talented TW in the recruiting trail?
                              AT the end of Tims reign, maybe.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

We're stuck with Red so it is what it is.
                                When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X