Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winning

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    **sniff...sniff...** Someone needs a box of tissues. If the refs missed any penalties on UND, wisco more than made up for it on the three missed majors in the first. Wisconsin played very undisciplined hockey tonight and it cost them. Now back to the big ten with you where you can get back to playing the creampuffs.
    Your team’s incompetence 5-on-4 would’ve made those 5 minute power plays useless anyways. Game was handed to North Dakota on a silver platter. Congratulations. It took 9 power plays, the last one a 5-on-3, for you to actually score a power play goal to beat the team picked to finish 6th of 7 teams in the big ten.

Tony Granato says it best here: "I can't argue with the fact that those were all penalties, but I can say that a lot of the things that we were called for happened the other way that we didn't get calls on."
    https://twitter.com/toddmilewski/status/1058921368362860544?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
      Your team was gooning it up the second they were losing. Expect nothing less from North Dakota though...
      Suck it up buttercup and move on. Almost had me confused though cause usually it’s UND fans claiming ref screwjob.

With that said, hope the Badgers have a decent rest of the season. Will always like Badger fans because of our shared disdain for certain program and its fans...

Comment

Your team’s incompetence 5-on-4 would’ve made those 5 minute power plays useless anyways. Game was handed to North Dakota on a silver platter. Congratulations. It took 9 power plays, the last one a 5-on-3, for you to actually score a power play goal to beat the team picked to finish 6th of 7 teams in the big ten.

Tony Granato says it best here: "I can't argue with the fact that those were all penalties, but I can say that a lot of the things that we were called for happened the other way that we didn't get calls on."
        https://twitter.com/toddmilewski/status/1058921368362860544?s=21
        Move along now
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
          Suck it up buttercup and move on. Almost had me confused though cause usually it’s UND fans claiming ref screwjob.

With that said, hope the Badgers have a decent rest of the season. Will always like Badger fans because of our shared disdain for certain program and its fans...
          😀

I’ll always remember walking into a gopher bar in Minneapolis after a Wisconsin loss to those *****s and the only friendly in the bar was a nodak fan. May have saved me from getting my *** kicked cause i was way gone on thinners and ****ED! To top things off, some rat players showed up later as well. Ugh.

Effing 🐀.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            **sniff...sniff...** Someone needs a box of tissues. If the refs missed any penalties on UND, wisco more than made up for it on the three missed majors in the first. Wisconsin played very undisciplined hockey tonight and it cost them. Now back to the big ten with you where you can get back to playing the creampuffs.
            Can't even beat Arizona State.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
              Move along now
              I mean this is the badger thread. Feel free to leave.

Comment

Nah
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                  Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Nah
                    Typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                      Why?
                      Asking me to move along in my team’s thread? If my comments bother you guys then leave. Do you need it spelled out for you?
                      Last edited by digitalbooya; 11-03-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        Well, there’s always next week and the next and next season.
                        If Granato doesn’t have a winning team next year then he should be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                          Asking me to move along in my team’s thread? If my comments bother you guys then leave. Do you need it spelled out for you?
                          Bought and paid for?

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                            Bought and paid for?
                            I paid millions.

Comment

If Granato doesn’t have a winning team next year then he should be fired.
                              To be honest he needs a winning team now. Eaves inherited crap and years two and three you saw a solid trajectory to the top. He shat the bed afterward of course...but what’s the trajectory now? .500 and hope Turcotte and C Caulfield push the team to greatness for one season?

Next year there are top players coming in but they’re one and done’s like Kentucky basketball. They’ll win but I don’t want excuses for not getting to the FF
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                To be honest he needs a winning team now. Eaves inherited crap and years two and three you saw a solid trajectory to the top. He shat the bed afterward of course...but what’s the trajectory now? .500 and hope Turcotte and C Caulfield push the team to greatness for one season?

Next year there are top players coming in but they’re one and done’s like Kentucky basketball. They’ll win but I don’t want excuses for not getting to the FF
                                I think they both play two years at Wisconsin but the point still remains that we need 4 year top 6/top 4 players like Zengerle, Barnes and Mersch. Then every two years have elite forwards that play 1-2 seasons.

Someone tell Granato to throw out everything they do to prepare on Fridays as well. We should be close in every game. I’ll be attending both games next weekend. Let’s kick some gopher ***!
                                Last edited by digitalbooya; 11-04-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X