Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winning

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    A split in the land of no trees would be good, just win Friday and lose Saturday please, if they lose at all.
    Tim, you getting soft bro`? You're letting us down! A split is good? Lose Saturday? What the F------UCK?
    You guys know me (If not us, the Sioux), but when we play them, go for the ****ing sweep!

I wish I was going up there; last spring I was planning to, but this semi-last-minute knee replacement set me back. Now I've got to wait a few years. They should be on the schedule EVERY year.
    Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-30-2018, 08:52 PM.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Myself included, we as fans need to be less reactive to a single game result and look more at the trends. This is a trend of society for sure, being over-reactive.

I wonder if Lebedef is getting traction on the #1 spot.
      I thought about this for a bit. Remember how the 05-06 championship got off to maybe a 3-2-1 type of start? I seem to recall myself and about 4-5 others on here posting re: what the H is going on?
      It could very well be that 2 months from now this team will have cemented themselves as tourney contenders.
      That’s my hope anyway.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        i thought about this for a bit. Remember how the 05-06 championship got off to maybe a 3-2-1 type of start? I seem to recall myself and about 4-5 others on here posting re: What the h is going on?
        It could very well be that 2 months from now this team will have cemented themselves as tourney contenders.
        That’s my hope anyway.
        *like*

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          Tim, you getting soft bro`? You're letting us down! A split is good? Lose Saturday? What the F------UCK?
          You guys know me (If not us, the Sioux), but when we play them, go for the ****ing sweep!

I wish I was going up there; last spring I was planning to, but this semi-last-minute knee replacement set me back. Now I've got to wait a few years. They should be on the schedule EVERY year.
          I did say if they lose at all, LOL! I'm just hoping the "why do we lose on Fridays" discussion gets vaporized by some wins. Of course the lads are going for the sweep every weekend. The sue must get destroyed.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Any word on who is starting on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
              Any word on who is starting on Friday?
              TG said alternating at first, but went back to back Jack, then alternated the next 2. I think it's still alternating unless Dan had a great game Saturday and earned a back to back.

Comment

TG said alternating at first, but went back to back Jack, then alternated the next 2. I think it's still alternating unless Dan had a great game Saturday and earned a back to back.
                I hope Lebby gets the start on Friday. See if he can run with being the #1 guy cause Berry sure hasn’t...

Edit: through two games he’s got the numbers for it. 2-0-0 1.5 GAA .936 sv%. Worth a shot.
                Last edited by digitalbooya; 10-31-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                  I hope Lebby gets the start on Friday.
                  Me too. Berry has had his chances, but just isn't consistent, but it's all not on him of course.

The Finn has had international experience going back 3 or 4 years; let's see how he does on the REAL BIG stage.

Comment

https://youtu.be/3jXsmGTQz-I

Drop the puck!

Bring back Eades so Granato can check him over the glass into the stands during the post-game handshake😈

Let’s see that freshman line start again and set the tone!
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      https://youtu.be/3jXsmGTQz-I

Drop the puck!

Bring back Eades so Granato can check him over the glass into the stands during the post-game handshake😈

Let’s see that freshman line start again and set the tone!
                      Word is that Jim Archibald will be part of the team introductions Friday night and will be on the ice at that time.

GENTLEMEN, START YOUR WATER BOTTLES!

Comment

I know every game counts and all teams focus on tight defense, but I'd like to see a wild weekend of hockey in GF, with lots of legit hits, goals, and racehorse hockey. A little bit of 80s hockey. I know it won't happen, but a girl can dream.

Comment

Linus us injured. That would leave a mark if he doesn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Linus us injured. That would leave a mark if he doesn't play.
                            What happened? I had not heard anything! ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                              What happened? I had not heard anything! ****.

injured in practice

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post

injured in practice
                                Well, at least it's not a knee, ankle or shoulder injury. Hopefully not broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X