Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

That was pitiful.
    and what the heck did they pay the refs for- not that it would have made a bit of difference but sheesh! The guy they kicked out for the hack was filthy all night- intentional dirty stuff. Why? if you are a good player you don't need to do that stuff.. He had another axe chop earlier in the night on someone else. Dude. If you are winning try to have a little class.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      That was pitiful.
      and what the heck did they pay the refs for- not that it would have made a bit of difference but sheesh! The guy they kicked out for the hack was filthy all night- intentional dirty stuff. Why? if you are a good player you don't need to do that stuff.. He had another axe chop earlier in the night on someone else. Dude. If you are winning try to have a little class.
      So your dude didn’t start it after the eng?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Refs swallowed the whistle all night which I like, but the snakebit blues continue for this team. Back against the wall now and I'm not out on this team until the final whistle
        Tully Rink Rat
        Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
        Youngstar
        UML Class of 09

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster. Really frustrating game. No sustained effort whatsoever and the neutral zone play particularly in the 2nd was lacking. Just couldn't get anything going and BU kept them to the perimeter. Hopefully they can turn it around tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
            Long time lurker, first time poster. Really frustrating game. No sustained effort whatsoever and the neutral zone play particularly in the 2nd was lacking. Just couldn't get anything going and BU kept them to the perimeter. Hopefully they can turn it around tomorrow
            It's over cream will rise to the top 5 weeks no offense hardly win at home sos

Comment

• Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
              Refs swallowed the whistle all night which I like, but the snakebit blues continue for this team. Back against the wall now and I'm not out on this team until the final whistle
              Turk it's over sorry pal seen it comeing

Comment

Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                Welcome. Let's hope they can turn it around tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                  Turk it's over sorry pal seen it comeing
                  So you're selling your ticket for tonight Chiefs?
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

• Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                    So you're selling your ticket for tonight Chiefs?
                    No one would buy it 👎🏽

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      So your dude didn’t start it after the eng?
                      Your dude axed one of our guys from far enough away that it showed up where I was after one of the other scrums then did something blatant enough to get a major. He is scum. He was cheap all night and that was the culmination. Both sides were nasty at each other but this was standout bad. No need for that BS. This has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. To be blunt- we sucked. Your guys came to play.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Your dude axed one of our guys from far enough away that it showed up where I was after one of the other scrums then did something blatant enough to get a major. He is scum. He was cheap all night and that was the culmination. Both sides were nasty at each other but this was standout bad. No need for that BS. This has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. To be blunt- we sucked. Your guys came to play.
                        fair enough... mookie read the boxscore in the airport this morning and wondered wth... thanks.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          From the BU thread:
                          Originally posted by DLG View Post
                          the commissioner was in attendance at game so don't know what he saw
                          Bowers was pretty loose with stick all night
                          Third period could have been BU's best all season defensively
                          BU really shut down the Hawks in the 3rd period. Down two goals and getting out shot 4-10 in the 3rd. The puck has to start going in at some point, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                            From the BU thread:

BU really shut down the Hawks in the 3rd period. Down two goals and getting out shot 4-10 in the 3rd. The puck has to start going in at some point, right?
                            The 3rd period was a tough watch. Between BU shutting them down, the lack of hustle, and when they did get zone time picks bouncing over sticks and out of the zone.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              mookie read the boxscore in the airport this morning
                              This is a very apt description of Mookie's involvement with the BU hockey program.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                                The 3rd period was a tough watch. Between BU shutting them down, the lack of hustle, and when they did get zone time picks bouncing over sticks and out of the zone.
                                Yup, then they finally got a PP but did nothing with it. BU was very aggressive but the Hawks looked disorganized and struggled just to move the puck through center ice. The puck movement just seems too slow. BU whips the puck around tape to tape, the Hawks not so much.

I like the fact that the refs let the teams play last night but I think we may see more calls tonight, especially after scrums.
                                Last edited by boblav1; 03-16-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X