UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

BC is wearing their road jerseys tonight, so Lowell will be in their home whites. So, how do we convince BC that this is a non-conference game?

Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Ryan Dmowski playing like a senior should, you only have a finite amount of chances to beat BC and he was not going to be denied

BC put a target on Ryan Lohin tonight he took a lot of bumps tonight in which was a very chippy game overall.

Seth and Lucas back on the ice. I thought Lucas played well but Seth had a couple of miscues. Will be interesting to see who Coach opts to go with tomorrow.

T Wall looking confident between the pipes.
      Tully Rink Rat
      Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
      Youngstar
      UML Class of 09

Comment

Tonight will be Norm's 300th game behind the Lowell bench, which is 3rd most in UML history behind Bill Riley (685) and Blaise MacDonald (370). Norm's 182 wins so far are 2nd to Bill Riley (363).

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
          Ryan Dmowski playing like a senior should, you only have a finite amount of chances to beat BC and he was not going to be denied

BC put a target on Ryan Lohin tonight he took a lot of bumps tonight in which was a very chippy game overall.

Seth and Lucas back on the ice. I thought Lucas played well but Seth had a couple of miscues. Will be interesting to see who Coach opts to go with tomorrow.

T Wall looking confident between the pipes.
          A nice game for Reid Stefanson who had two goals last night. He's playing well and seeing time on the PP and PK.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
            Tonight will be Norm's 300th game behind the Lowell bench, which is 3rd most in UML history behind Bill Riley (685) and Blaise MacDonald (370). Norm's 182 wins so far are 2nd to Bill Riley (363).
            Good stats u are the stat guy ty

Comment

Rumblings are that the 3rd jerseys debuting tonight are a callback to the "Ranger Era" style jerseys. If it is the blue one I will gladly be plunking down money for it
              Tully Rink Rat
              Youngstar
              UML Class of 09

Comment

Rumblings are that the 3rd jerseys debuting tonight are a callback to the "Ranger Era" style jerseys. If it is the blue one I will gladly be plunking down money for it
                Let's hope they play better in this jersey than they did in the ugly gray ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                  LOL

Those jerseys were hideous
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

The ESPN3 announcer mentioned blue last night. I guess we'll find out for sure in a few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                      The look is on twitter already

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                        The look is on twitter already
                        Link?
                        Tully Rink Rat
                        Youngstar
                        UML Class of 09

Comment

They are the Ranger-style jerseys, and they will be sold at the store.

From the Game Notes:
                          UMass Lowell will, tonight, unveil a third jersey. The design is based on the New York Rangers style uniform worn by the River Hawks from 1992-2003. The sweaters are intended to pay homage to the city of Lowell and its neighborhoods. The names of Lowell neighborhoods will replace the name plates on the backs of the jersey. UMass Lowell players spent the winter break learning about the city, its neighborhoods and its history. The team last wore a third jersey during the of 2016-17 season.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post

From the Game Notes:
                            Good scoop Scott love it, proud Highlands Boy here can't wait to see who gets to rock the H-Lands Pride
                            Tully Rink Rat
                            Youngstar
                            UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              Hopefully they have them available next game.
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I have extra tix for tonight's game. 2 for $25. Email gr8salespro@msn.com if you want them.

Comment

Working...
                                X