Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Hip surgery

Double!
    Triple !!
    Hendrickson picked UML to sweep.

Comment

• Re: UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

That's the kiss of death.

BU will be a desperate team on their home ice tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

They have a lot of talent, just haven't put it together. Hopefully they wait a week.

BU has a free video feed, game time is 7:30 https://watchstadium.com/live/153320/

NESN has PC at Merrimack @ 7:00 pm.
        NESN -Plus has UNH at Dartmouth @ 7:00 pm.

Comment

A really fast and loose game, but Lowell looked very comfortable on the big sheet.

He Schutz he scores was seemingly all over the ice and it shows on the scoring card.
          Tully Rink Rat
          Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
          Youngstar
          UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
            A really fast and loose game, but Lowell looked very comfortable on the big sheet.

He Schutz he scores was seemingly all over the ice and it shows on the scoring card.
            Big win!! I give the Hawks credit for hanging in there and pulling out the win. Finish the job tonight.

Comment

If BU had any semblance of a defensive system they would be a Top 10 team. Instead, they just try to play 1 on 1 hockey and burn you with skill. Looked like they were running 1 or 2 set plays the whole game and banking on scoring on those backdoor tips in for most of the game.

Chrissy stood tall in net for us and we had a few mental mistakes which he helped bail out our bacon.

Gumption level and effort were all there last night for 60 mins. At the end of the night, the better team won.
              Tully Rink Rat
              Youngstar
              UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

ooooohboy. This is sounding very, very ugly.

Comment

We played good enough to win wall in toilet their goalie solid that's a review Amherst won again

Comment

A tough way to go into the break. It's pretty hard to dig out of a 3 goal hole, but I liked the effort of the team last night. They really played well in the 3rd until that BU PP goal. (can't take bad penalties). Heading into the 3rd I thought they would find a way to win it.

A bit disappointed with the 8-7-1 record at the break, they should have a few more wins. Hopefully there will be more consistency in the 2nd half. I'm very impressed with the freshmen class. Many of them are playing huge roles and are getting better each game.

Norm mentioned getting player's back from injury this weekend, but no major line up changes. Haven't seen Evingson and Procopio in weeks.

Time to take care of business in the class room.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                      A tough way to go into the break. It's pretty hard to dig out of a 3 goal hole, but I liked the effort of the team last night. They really played well in the 3rd until that BU PP goal. (can't take bad penalties). Heading into the 3rd I thought they would find a way to win it.

A bit disappointed with the 8-7-1 record at the break, they should have a few more wins. Hopefully there will be more consistency in the 2nd half. I'm very impressed with the freshmen class. Many of them are playing huge roles and are getting better each game.

Norm mentioned getting player's back from injury this weekend, but no major line up changes. Haven't seen Evingson and Procopio in weeks.

Time to take care of business in the class room.
                      We had great scoring chances all night, played that real physical game trying to win pucks and create chances from below the goal line. That 2nd goal by Bowers was as soft as it gets, but they don't ask how I suppose. Power Play game is still looking a little weak. Entries are looking a lot better and its more fluid I suppose, but we still look better at 5 on 5 hockey than we do with a man up

The Stefanson penalty was pretty undisciplined on his part. Being a Freshman and given how well he has played to this point, mistakes happen. Saturday night was a team loss for Lowell and Ottinger played a mistake-free game for the most part. The GWG was purely 100 percent his fault on Friday and when I saw him lead the team out I thought it was going to be another long night
                      Tully Rink Rat
                      Youngstar
                      UML Class of 09

Comment

Not hockey related, but Lowell cuts their volleyball program (which has ... putting it mildly, struggled).

Not sure what this means for Title IX ramifications.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                          Not hockey related, but Lowell cuts their volleyball program (which has ... putting it mildly, struggled).

Not sure what this means for Title IX ramifications.
                          I think it corrects them a bit. I think they actually have more female than males

Comment

Keith Burchett is no longer listed on the roster.
                            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              Loaded with good freshman next year class a bonanza

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                I'd assume being a Red Shirt Senior he had enough credits to graduate already. I believe he only saw the ice once this year and with the emphasis on developing the underclassmen, it was unlikely he was going to see the ice the rest of the year. Best of luck to him in whatever he is pursuing post-college.
                                Tully Rink Rat
                                Youngstar
                                UML Class of 09

Comment

Working...
                                X