UND Fighting Hawks 2018-2019 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    I actually don't want it to happen, I want as much great talent in the NCAA as possible. I would prefer to see my great team beat your great team, than my mediocre team beat your mediocre team. You lose either way, but the first way is a much better game.
    Right there with ya but I’d much rather have our great team beat your great team.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Re: UND Fighting Hawks 2018-2019 season thread

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Oh-kay ...

A very majestic photo of a hawk. But I must protest the photo shop insert of a baby beaver! ;-)

Comment

30.00 bucks to stream a ****ing game.

Comment

Anything fun or interesting happen during the off-season. You know, arrests, cop car escapes, lawn mower tossing, elevator peeing, $20 bill counterfeiting, toe freezing, handshake line assaulting, racist nicknaming, secret Nazi vaults? if you are not going to bother to go to the NCAA's playoffs, you might as well do something worth while off the ice.
          I sure miss the old days.
          15 years ago you were a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
            30.00 bucks to stream a ****ing game.
            Bring back Lakeland TV!

Comment

A few of the Canadians will jerk your chain, and go major junior after they get a better offer. You are just the safety school if they can't get what they want north of the border.
              Things must be looking real good on gpl for you to be camped out here. Or is it just to see if you can get the feel of 8 banners?

8 is different than 5, you see.

Comment

What a terrible effort to start the season. I expect a totally different team tomorrow night.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Things must be looking real good on gpl for you to be camped out here. Or is it just to see if you can get the feel of 8 banners?

8 is different than 5, you see.

The only people left on USCHO is old people, and now I am old. The UND season thread has only 22 reply's so far, it used to get that many in a few hours. There used to be new UND fans flooding these boards every season, and now is there a single new fan to be found? I used to be able to get at least one new drunk UND fan banned from here every year, it was a lot of fun. I care about UND's banners about as much as I care about Jimmy Butler.
                  however, if I need a little fun in my life, I always have this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UdUgDUz0A
                  and this
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIqU387ycU
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

The only people left on USCHO is old people, and now I am old. The UND season thread has only 22 reply's so far, it used to get that many in a few hours. There used to be new UND fans flooding these boards every season, and now is there a single new fan to be found? I used to be able to get at least one new drunk UND fan banned from here every year, it was a lot of fun. I care about UND's banners about as much as I care about Jimmy Butler.
                    however, if I need a little fun in my life, I always have this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UdUgDUz0A
                    and this
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIqU387ycU
                    OK. You have 5.06 banners. You're old, as you say, and will never live to see 8, so we'll give you that.

I also miss the old trash talk, including yours--particularly on the week-long game threads.

Comment

OK. You have 5.06 banners. You're old, as you say, and will never live to see 8, so we'll give you that.

I also miss the old trash talk, including yours--particularly on the week-long game threads.
                      I still consider UND's banners the same as any other Canadian Major Junior teams, not won by any real American college students, but a bunch of over age pros. You guys are a little bit better than Denver, since you got a few local Minnesota kids every once in a while, but other wise, not valid.
                      Last edited by Happy; 10-13-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I still consider UND's banners the same as any other Canadian Major Junior teams, not won by any real American college students, but a bunch of over age pros. You guys are a little bet better than Denver, since you got a few local Minnesota kids every once in a while, but other wise, not valid.
                        We completely understand, Happy: that's the only argument you've got. The only alternative is to admit your gophers are inferior, so what else you gonna say? Plus, you get an excuse named after you, which is a kind of cool consolation prize.

Comment

I still consider UND's banners the same as any other Canadian Major Junior teams, not won by any real American college students, but a bunch of over age pros. You guys are a little bet better than Denver, since you got a few local Minnesota kids every once in a while, but other wise, not valid.
                          Talk about a bitter biatch lol
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

We completely understand, Happy: that's the only argument you've got. The only alternative is to admit your gophers are inferior, so what else you gonna say? Plus, you get an excuse named after you, which is a kind of cool consolation prize.
                            How about we talk about this year's teams? It looks like tickets are going to be real easy to get up in Grand Forks. You can't win if you can't score, and you have nobody who can score. This years Power Play must be the worse you have put on ice in decades.

Comment

We completely understand, Happy: that's the only argument you've got.
                              It's but one of many.

Comment

How about we talk about this year's teams? It looks like tickets are going to be real easy to get up in Grand Forks. You can't win if you can't score, and you have nobody who can score. This years Power Play must be the worse you have put on ice in decades.
                                This year's UND team is the worst they've had in 20 years and will probably finish at the bottom of the NCHC. If the gophers have anything at all, they'll win by ten.

Comment

Working...
                                X