Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me?!?!?
    My exact thoughts. Canisus going for the sweep tomorrow. I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: UND Fighting Hawks 2018-2019 season thread

UND loses to a team in Atlantic Hockey for the first time in program history (26-1) with a 3-1 loss to Canisius in HarborCenter. Berry is definitely on the hot seat especially if it happens again tomorrow
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        UND loses to a team in Atlantic Hockey for the first time in program history (26-1) with a 3-1 loss to Canisius in HarborCenter. Berry is definitely on the hot seat especially if it happens again tomorrow
        He better be on the hot seat that's an unacceptable loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          He better be on the hot seat that's an unacceptable loss
          About to get swept
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            One sweep and coach on the hot seat? I would disagree with that approach......
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              One sweep and coach on the hot seat? I would disagree with that approach......
              It goes deeper than that
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

And Canisius completes the sweep. One of the lowest points in UND hockey that I can remember
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

It goes deeper than that
                  I have no doubt it does...however....a replacement also goes deeper. Anyone you can get that improves the program?

Either way, wow, swept. No, not gloating whatsoever, I would like to make that clear. I am as shocked as you are.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

There goes the postseason.. i don't think that they can make up the ground they lost this weekend in pairwise or win the NCHC to get an auto bid. I cant honestly believe this happened. This weekend was a couple must win games and they were flat ..... what a joke

#fireberry

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      I have no doubt it does...however....a replacement also goes deeper. Anyone you can get that improves the program?

Either way, wow, swept. No, not gloating whatsoever, I would like to make that clear. I am as shocked as you are.
                      I’m not the one saying fire Berry but the rumblings if it get stronger each time they crap the bed. Now I’m not saying bring Hak back but you know dam well that will be the talk the rest of this season
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I’m not the one saying fire Berry but the rumblings if it get stronger each time they crap the bed. Now I’m not saying bring Hak back but you know dam well that will be the talk the rest of this season
                        Yeah, I can see that.

Comment

From Schlossman:

UND had 1 goal on 93 shot attempts tonight, 2 goals on 162 shot attempts this weekend
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I feel worse about this team than any since the Bjorkman years. There is absolutely no hope of making the national tournament. Home ice for the NCHC playoffs is toast. Senior class winning 100 games - not. Get out the golf clubs boys. Your season ends on March 9th.
                            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

From Schlossman:

UND had 1 goal on 93 shot attempts tonight, 2 goals on 162 shot attempts this weekend
                              Rough ice.

Comment

Hakstol is available again!

Comment

Working...
                                X