Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    I'm bummed we're not playing Miami any more. Now that we're up and they're down I'd thoroughly enjoy bi*ch slapping them and using one of their former players to do it too!
    Yeah. I don't think they took the all-time series from us until around 08 or 09, and then we couldn't beat them for the next 7 or 8 years. I'd love to get that back, win a NC before them, take them out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call them again. BG's cool. We should always do a home-and-away weekend with them every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
      It's going to be a great two games. While I'd like to get a sweep as a setup for the next weekend's games in South Bend, I think that I'll be happy with a split. Anyone know if the two schools have plans to play each other permanently?
      With the Ice Breaker next year set up the way it is, I almost wonder if the home and home might take another break next year. Last season, BG did a home and home with MSU. I wonder, with Mel being at Michigan now, if maybe BG will be doing a home and home with them. I don't know, just speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
        With the Ice Breaker next year set up the way it is, I almost wonder if the home and home might take another break next year. Last season, BG did a home and home with MSU. I wonder, with Mel being at Michigan now, if maybe BG will be doing a home and home with them. I don't know, just speculation.
        If it's BG's choice, I'm down with whatever they think is best for their program. I think Obio State should always have an open door invite for a home and home weekend series with them. They've earned that from us.

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
          I would say it continues because there is no guarantee they meet in the ice breaker.

Comment

I'm looking forward to two exciting games this weekend.

Props to OSU for cheap tickets and cheaper group tickets. I was buying two regular-price seats ($11 - cheap. Usually $17 at BG, $24 Saturday) when I had trouble with my $%@! Ticketmaster account. I resolved it but couldn't get back to the seats I'd selected. THEN I found out about group tickets for $6.75. So I have two seats for $13.50 instead of 2x$11 + $9.50 in fees.
            Go Falcons!

Comment

Originally posted by spiehler View Post

Props to OSU for cheap tickets and cheaper group tickets. I was buying two regular-price seats ($11 - cheap. Usually $17 at BG, $24 Saturday) when I had trouble with my $%@! Ticketmaster account. I resolved it but couldn't get back to the seats I'd selected. THEN I found out about group tickets for $6.75. So I have two seats for $13.50 instead of 2x$11 + $9.50 in fees.
              Here's the thing about tickets at Ohio State, with a 19,000 seating capacity there's ALWAYS tickets available and unless there's a specific seat you HAVE to have don't go through Ticketmaster and pay the fees, just go to our ticket office before the game and pay face value only!
              Also after the game is under way the ushers here will allow you to sit in any empty seat you want but it's best to wait halfway through the 1st period to make certain the ticket holder of that seat isn't coming because you will have to vacate it if that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiehler View Post

BG posted yesterday there were less than 200 bench reserved tickets left. Not sure about general admission tickets, but the game should be a sellout.

Comment

Somebody on the USCHO staff goofed. In their this weeks picks they said Ohio State and BG split in their last meeting back in 2016. It was an Ohio State sweep 5-4 & 6-1.
                  I was at both games.

Comment

Messaged the USCHO staff and it's now corrected.

Comment

Also for our visitors our arena ticket office has moved from the SE corner of the arena to the NE corner.

Comment

There's ugly and then there was THIS game! When you give up shorties when you have a 5 on 3 PP is BEYOND bad! Plus going through all 3 goalies is a bad sign too!
                        Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 10-26-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Omg
                          Go Falcons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            There's ugly and then there was THIS game! When you give up shorties when you have a 5 on 3 PP is BEYOND bad! Plug going through all 3 goalies is a bad sign too!
                            None of us expected this. Those of us in the arena had these incredulous looks on our face. I’m still stunned.

Comment

BGSU is definitely making the tourney this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
                                BGSU is definitely making the tourney this year.
                                Well I haven't had ALL the optimism stomped out of me tonight. We'll see what tomorrow night brings.

Comment

Working...
                                X