PDA

View Full Version : UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16

Suze
02-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Pretty solid outing for the guys.
We dominated for long stretches especially in the 3rd and 1st OT.
It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Yeah - another game we "should" have won. How many wide open nets have our guys missed this season? We need some snipers!!

Hal9K
02-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Can’t score 1 or 2 goals a game and win.

Alaska Hockey
02-18-2019, 04:38 PM
It's a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!

Friday /Saturday 3:07 live Anerican Legion 7001 Brayton playin Mich Tech all fans welcome Friday night prime rib at 6.......

Suze
02-18-2019, 10:55 PM
Friday /Saturday 3:07 live Anerican Legion 7001 Brayton playin Mich Tech all fans welcome Friday night prime rib at 6.......

Have they been getting good crowds? I can't even watch it on flo … we have some big plans for the weekend. Not prime rib, but close! Have fun!

Just got the email about Seawolf Giving Day. Great idea!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbdp7u2s65hnmxf/Seawolf%20Giving%20Day%202019_190212.mp4?dl=0

Seawolf Fan
02-22-2019, 03:19 PM
Hoping the guys come out with a lot of energy and continue their strong play.

Seawolf Fan
02-23-2019, 06:57 AM
Hoping the guys come out with a lot of energy and continue their strong play.
Well that didn't happen.
Hoping for better today.

broncoinak
02-23-2019, 11:53 AM
Well that didn't happen.
Hoping for better today.

Didn't see the game, but those shot counts are UGLY. Almost odd to see them bury 2 goals in 14 shots.

I hate Tech and their nerd band.

Suze
02-23-2019, 12:13 PM
Didn't see the game, but those shot counts are UGLY. Almost odd to see them bury 2 goals in 14 shots.

I agree about the band. If I were a Tech fan and had to listen to their little ditty over and over and over and over and over. Ugh. As for the shots, they were ugly but also not accurate. When a goalie covers up a loose puck in his crease, it is not a shot. I started keeping track of UAA's shots toward the end of the second period, and while they were outshot badly, not all of their shots were counted. So there's that, as DD used to say.

broncoinak
02-23-2019, 12:18 PM
I agree about the band. If I were a Tech fan and had to listen to their little ditty over and over and over and over and over. Ugh. As for the shots, they were ugly but also not accurate. When a goalie covers up a loose puck in his crease, it is not a shot. I started keeping track of UAA's shots toward the end of the second period, and while they were outshot badly, not all of their shots were counted. So there's that, as DD used to say.

Not too surprising. Shot counts at some rinks are not exactly uh, honest.

Good for Stead's SV%, I guess.

Alaska Hockey
02-23-2019, 01:33 PM

Some I think only award you a save if they can hear the rebound with headphones on.

Good for Stead's SV%, I guess.

Guess again

Alaska Hockey
02-25-2019, 04:18 AM

The band is a gathering of quintessential fudgies.

Plays crap yooper stuff....... but they got a band.

Seawolf Fan
03-03-2019, 09:46 AM
I'd like to thank our senior players for your contribution to Seawolves Hockey.
Cam Amantea, Nils Rygaard, Malcolm Hayes, Nicholas Erb-Ekholm and Jeremiah Luedtke come from a rich variety of places. You managed to meld Washington State, Sweden, Georgia and Canada together as a team.
May you have only the best in your lives going forward.

Alaska Hockey
03-03-2019, 11:04 AM
I'd like to thank our senior players for your contribution to Seawolves Hockey.
Cam Amantea, Nils Rygaard, Malcolm Hayes, Nicholas Erb-Ekholm and Jeremiah Luedtke come from a rich variety of places. You managed to meld Washington State, Sweden, Georgia and Canada together as a team.
May you have only the best in your lives going forward.

Thank you for staying and that's a True Seawolf.

Alaska Hockey
03-03-2019, 12:02 PM

uaa outshot ua_ ., the Regular Score Offical takes day off ...............hmmmmm.....that wierd . or is it....

Seawolf Fan
03-03-2019, 01:08 PM
“Everybody loves playing for Curley and I think we played with a lot more jam,” Renouf said. “A lot of the guys are fired up.

“Yes, people have heard ‘wait and see’ for a long time here. The administration and the players are behind Matt. We’ll turn the corner. It’s just a matter of time.”
A quote from the ADN game article.

Suze
03-21-2019, 02:30 PM
https://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/nailers-sign-nicolas-erb-ekholm/n-5459939

Good for Nick!

Seawolf Fan
03-22-2019, 12:20 AM
"On a vote of 1-7 Tuesday afternoon, the UA subcommittee refused Dunleavy’s plan to cut the University by $134 million in unrestricted general funds (UGF).....

Rep. Sarah Vance (R-Homer) was the only subcommittee member to support Dunleavy’s proposals...."

Copied from elsewhere on the internet so it must be true.

AKSWF
03-23-2019, 01:36 PM
"On a vote of 1-7 Tuesday afternoon, the UA subcommittee refused Dunleavy’s plan to cut the University by $134 million in unrestricted general funds (UGF).....

Rep. Sarah Vance (R-Homer) was the only subcommittee member to support Dunleavy’s proposals...."

Copied from elsewhere on the internet so it must be true.

Well they closed the Eagle River campus, but will still offer classes in Eagle River.

When will they learn?

Hal9K
03-23-2019, 04:55 PM
Well they closed the Eagle River campus, but will still offer classes in Eagle River.

When will they learn?

They won’t. The state can’t even figure out its revenue is generated by a globally traded commodity subject to wild price fluctuations much less rationalize a budget to compensate for it. Scorched earth policy is just a grandstand ploy by big Mike to boost him up the political ladder. He and Dan Sullivan are good GOP lap dogs.

bcmsu9196
03-23-2019, 11:31 PM
Wanted to ask the Seawolf faithful what might be going on with an alumnus. Did Mike Peluso have a falling out of sorts with UAA? I know he’s not in good shape at all, with injuries sustained during his pro career, but in all the stories about the lawsuits he’s filed regarding those injuries I haven’t seen anyone from his old school say anything about him. I know it’s been a while since he played in Anchorage, but I figured someone from UAA would have been quoted about him since Mike was the not only first Seawolf to win a Stanley Cup, but is also in the Seawolf Hall of Fame and still holds some school records.