UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Nathan says the Farg is in good shape as the video shows snow or water pouring in from above?????? Sarcasm??????
    Kids hockey at Boeke for today cancelled so no idea what shape its in.
    Subway is a go for tomorrow. Not sure about today.
    Haven't heard about Dempsey, McDonald or Sully.
    Freon is deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Anyone heard from Suze?
      Hey Viz! Very little damage at our home and we didn't lose power. Our daughter in Wasilla did lose power so they came over with the 3 grands and spent the day here. Wasilla got a lot more damage than we did in Palmer. We went to Carpet One in Wasilla today to look at new carpet and they were closed because they were cleaning up cans of GLUE that fell off the shelves and exploded. I can't even imagine that clean up!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        Hey Viz! Very little damage at our home and we didn't lose power. Our daughter in Wasilla did lose power so they came over with the 3 grands and spent the day here. Wasilla got a lot more damage than we did in Palmer. We went to Carpet One in Wasilla today to look at new carpet and they were closed because they were cleaning up cans of GLUE that fell off the shelves and exploded. I can't even imagine that clean up!
        Glad to hear all is well. I couldn't remember how far you were from Anchorage.
        Even here in California haven't been anywhere near a 7.0. I do remeber seeing the damage in LA with a 6.7 and of course the one in San Francisco during the World Series (not sure the number on that one, but it had to be over 7.0 for all the damage), Had a little swarm of 3.0-3.9s about 25 miles away which I only found out about from TV.

Update San Fran 1989 was only a 6.9--killed 67, most from the bridge collapse.
        Last edited by vizoroo; 12-01-2018, 03:37 PM.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
          Nathan says the Farg is in good shape as the video shows snow or water pouring in from above?????? Sarcasm??????
          Kids hockey at Boeke for today cancelled so no idea what shape its in.
          Subway is a go for tomorrow. Not sure about today.
          Haven't heard about Dempsey, McDonald or Sully.
          Freon is deadly.
          Water pipe broke at the Farg but it’s ok, same at Alaska Airlines Center though the floor will have to be assessed. The Sullivan is fine, we probably would’ve heard if it wasn’t. McDonald is fine, they evacuated kids there yesterday.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well wishes and prayers from Ohio to all in Anchorage. Take care and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey John View Post
              Well wishes and prayers from Ohio to all in Anchorage. Take care and stay safe.
              Thank you.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                Thank you.
                Good to see you are safe & sound. It’s pretty amazing that the area came through it as well as it did and that the number of injuries was pretty limited. A few taps of the stick to being well prepared. Good luck to you all in the recovery process!
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Stick tap to Shane Jensen's posts on twitter!
                  We appreciate them Shane.
                  After skating on 100' ice the change to 90' at Kato hopefully works out.
                  It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

That earthquake started like a firecracker, no usual sound jolt and slow buildup. Violent from the start, got me out of bed. Gf was in the middle of a shower as power went out after the first couple shakes. No deaths, could've been a lot worse, see Haiti's 2010 6.9.

Was holding out that the Sully needed to be demolished, or the AAC's floor is messed up bad enough it would be feasible to put in ice.

Glad to see we are all safe.
                    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post

Was holding out that the Sully needed to be demolished, or the AAC's floor is messed up bad enough it would be feasible to put in ice.

Glad to see we are all safe.

The Board of Regents would have the AAC jacked up and towed to College Ak. with the UA_ Electric buss, powered by a extention cord strung from the new coal plant before ice is installed in it.

It's a great day to be a Seawolf........
                      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

OK Seawolves off to purple cow country. Road trip mission........Play Hard , Take No Dumb Penalities, and Kick some Butt.

We will be watching.......... with a frosty....
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Well, the team is improving - it's just not showing in the W column. They played with a lot of heart tonight, and got some tough breaks. Mankato's second goal was a 2 on 1 breakaway courtesy of the ref. I would have not pulled the goalie against Mankato, they are too good and the Wolves had been putting on a lot of pressure 5 on 5. The empty net goal to make it a 3-1 was the back breaker. Still I am happy with their effort.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            Well, the team is improving - it's just not showing in the W column. They played with a lot of heart tonight, and got some tough breaks. Mankato's second goal was a 2 on 1 breakaway courtesy of the ref. I would have not pulled the goalie against Mankato, they are too good and the Wolves had been putting on a lot of pressure 5 on 5. The empty net goal to make it a 3-1 was the back breaker. Still I am happy with their effort.
                            I was surprised the goalie was pulled that soon, especially given there was no clear possession at the time. Solid game for UAA. Claeys made himself big in goal all night. He’ll win some games this year. Just hope one of them isn’t tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                              I was surprised the goalie was pulled that soon, especially given there was no clear possession at the time. Solid game for UAA. Claeys made himself big in goal all night. He’ll win some games this year. Just hope one of them isn’t tomorrow!
                              Yeah, our goalies are not the problem. Generating offense is. And Mankato was just faster all night long. Many times UAA was closer to the puck, but the Mavs ended up with it from sheer effort.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

New Recruit:

https://twitter.com/CHInsider/status...34376554971136

Comment

Working...
                                X