UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Looking at the schedule, I can see three wins. One from Lake State who have a history of splitting weekends, UAH, and UA_. Going out on a limb and predicting a 1-2-1 record vs. UA_. The second half looks remarkably easier. Also, this season's schedule looks tough, Matt 2.0's second season should be a shoe-in for more wins.
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
      Looking at the schedule, I can see three wins. One from Lake State who have a history of splitting weekends, UAH, and UA_. Going out on a limb and predicting a 1-2-1 record vs. UA_. The second half looks remarkably easier. Also, this season's schedule looks tough, Matt 2.0's second season should be a shoe-in for more wins.
      This UAA team will beat UAF in more than one game, their defensive troubles will hurt them.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Stay safe everyone!
        https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Hope all is well and everyone is safe.

Comment

I hope all of you are well and safe.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Hope you all are OK. Saw UAA had closed campus. Have you heard about any damage there?
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Posted in The Cafe but I’m ok, family is ok. I’m at work chilling and getting paid. Things are shutting down but thankfully building codes are a thing.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Hoping for the best for those in Anchorage. Wow. 7.0 That's a shaker for sure. Saw some pictures of the road that looked pretty scary.
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

https://twitter.com/UAASeawolves/sta...70492473360384
                    https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• The good news for UAA is that there aren’t many classes on Fridays at UAA so the campus isn’t as busy.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        Hoping for the best for those in Anchorage. Wow. 7.0 That's a shaker for sure. Saw some pictures of the road that looked pretty scary.
                        Nobody got killed... We Alaskan's can deal with the small crap. i was downtown in 1964 for the 9.1................ Now that was a pants soiler ........ ( 7.1 is 10 times bigger than a 7.0 )
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Anyone heard from Suze?
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            Nobody got killed... We Alaskan's can deal with the small crap. i was downtown in 1964 for the 9.1................ Now that was a pants soiler ........ ( 7.1 is 10 times bigger than a 7.0 )
                            Glad everyone is safe. Lived in ANC for 30+ years, but didn't ever experience one quite as bad as you had today. Friends in ANC said it felt as violent as the '64 quake, just didn't last nearly as long. Don't mean to quibble, but actually an 8.0 is 10 times more powerful than a 7.0. So, the 9.1 from '64 was over 100 times more powerful than the 7.0 of today. WOW - can't imagine what the '64 quake must have been like. Miss lots of things about living in AK, but earthquakes aren't on that list. Take care everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by tomthumb View Post
                              Glad everyone is safe. Lived in ANC for 30+ years, but didn't ever experience one quite as bad as you had today. Friends in ANC said it felt as violent as the '64 quake, just didn't last nearly as long. Don't mean to quibble, but actually an 8.0 is 10 times more powerful than a 7.0. So, the 9.1 from '64 was over 100 times more powerful than the 7.0 of today. WOW - can't imagine what the '64 quake must have been like. Miss lots of things about living in AK, but earthquakes aren't on that list. Take care everyone!
                              In terms of magnitude, I believe 9.1 is about 126 times "bigger" than 7.0
                              In terms of strength, or energy release, I believe a 9.1 quake is 1,413 times "stronger" than 7.0 quake.
                              I cheated and used a quake comparison calculator. I'm no scientist, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

As an aside, I went through the '64 quake as an 11 year old. The whole family went out in the snow covered yard and stood in a circle holding hands. It was like kids standing around bouncing on a water bed and trying not to get throw off. Five minutes can be a loooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                Anyone heard from Suze?
                                She has posted on the Extras thread.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X