This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

The #Badgers are in the process of adding Madison native and former Harvard forward Ty Pelton-Byce to the roster. He has two seasons of eligibility remaining, starting next season. Per
    Todd Milewski
    ‏Verified account @ToddMilewski

Comment

With the amount of forwards that are coming in next year, I'm very confused by adding yet another forward.

No idea how they have enough space for all of these guys on the roster.
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Reading the Harvard thread he was having academic issues there. Great get, but many of the forwards listed in the gwhinwi spreadsheet must be moving on.......
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
          Reading the Harvard thread he was having academic issues there. Great get, but many of the forwards listed in the gwhinwi spreadsheet must be moving on.......
          That's ironic. Usually, kids have academic issues HERE and go elsewhere. I just hope we don't lose any great kids that would be freshmen, in exchange for a transfer.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            That's ironic. Usually, kids have academic issues HERE and go elsewhere. I just hope we don't lose any great kids that would be freshmen, in exchange for a transfer.
            Yeah, no kidding. I guess we have to start looking at some of the kids that have given a verbal, but haven't signed on for next year to see where they might be going.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
              Yeah, no kidding. I guess we have to start looking at some of the kids that have given a verbal, but haven't signed on for next year to see where they might be going.
              is there a way we could note the NLI signees in the spreadsheet? That would be a nice add'l feature.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                is there a way we could note the NLI signees in the spreadsheet? That would be a nice add'l feature.
                Yeah, I think I could look at doing that. It might take a bit but it is something I could do.

Comment

All the key guys have signed the LOI's, if some of the non-LOI guys don't end up coming, it's not pretty but UW needs the top guys. TPB is a quality add.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I have added a # to the 5 guys who have signed NLI's on the spreadsheet.

That does kind of make it look obvious as to where pieces are lined up with the roster as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

That does kind of make it look obvious as to where pieces are lined up with the roster as it is.
                      Thanks Gwhinwi....as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Thanks for your work!

RE: Pelton-Byce, his transfer news is on every college hockey publication, locally in the paper, on local radio & TV stations, AND was brought up at the WHB luncheon.

Not too much pressure, son!
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Thanks for your work!

RE: Pelton-Byce, his transfer news is on every college hockey publication, locally in the paper, on local radio & TV stations, AND was brought up at the WHB luncheon.

Not too much pressure, son!
                          Yeah, being labelled the savior didn't do Hayton any good, that is for sure. At least Byce will not play until next year, so the media attention/pressure will be gone and the high end Fr will be getting all the press, which they are used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            From Twittersphere…."Alex Turcotte is rounding into form after missing a substantial part of the season for the U18's. With his goal today, he now has points in his last 5 games (3g,3a). Here he is the catalyst, creating multiple chances and ultimately drawing a penalty for a 2-man advantage." Caufield had 2G 1A today as well.
                            Turcotte had 1G 3A yesterday. Didn't see anything for the Caufield or Lindmark. Next college game is against UW.

Comment

Comment

After watching the game, Caufield could be a one and done, I'm not sure on Tourcotte, he didn't jump out as much as Caufield, though he wasn't playing with the best player in the land either. Lindmark will be a solid player college player, he was on a PP until with Tourcotte at one point. I'd really like to re-watch the game again.

Comment

Working...
                                X