Harvard Crimson 2018-2019 All Things Bright and Beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
    Rumor has it that Fox is returning to Harvard for senior year.
    There is another ECAC player who's fans are absolutely praying comes back to school for his senior year, but seems extremely unlikely.. could you guess who?

With Harvard's young talent, and no doubt a few stellar guys coming in next year, and now the impending return of Fox,factor in some most likely good net minding with Gornet.. Harvard should be right there next year near the top again. Dang. Lol!

Comment

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2018-2019 All Things Bright and Beautiful

TV schedule??
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        TV schedule??
        ESPN2 at 3PM.

Lackey in net for Harvard

Comment

I have one extra for tomorrow. Center ice. Club access. $40 cash (face value, no fees). Can meet at SNHU-rena.
          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Make some noise!
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
              ESPN2 at 3PM.

Lackey in net for Harvard
              Thanks bothman. Good luck
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Good Luck Crimson !!!!
                DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                  Rumor has it that Fox is returning to Harvard for senior year.
                  The decision may rest on the Hurricane’s making space on the roster assuring Fox has a place on the team. Seems if this is not the case he will think twice before leaving school this year most likely heading for free agency as did Jimmy Vesey. Given his talent as a playmaker and scoring defensive player, Adam enters a sellers market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys couldn't even be bothered to bring a band? I am assuming you have one...

Comment

This hockey game looks remarkably like tennis, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I take it back, your band arrived after the game started

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          I take it back, your band arrived after the game started
                          The band has not made many games in the past few years. A friend who(for reasons I cannot comprehend) likes basketball, tells me that the band gets to many basketball games.
                          Perhaps the athletic dept has made basketball the most favored sport.

Comment

Originally posted by HUJFKLINE View Post
                            The decision may rest on the Hurricane’s making space on the roster assuring Fox has a place on the team. Seems if this is not the case he will think twice before leaving school this year most likely heading for free agency as did Jimmy Vesey. Given his talent as a playmaker and scoring defensive player, Adam enters a sellers market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            This was mentioned during the broadcast. My guess is that he is traded right before the draft because Carolina has a plethora of right shot D. I'd love to have him back next year but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Okay so I'll get this out of the way from the top. Yeah, I hated the no goal against Krushko but frankly I don't think it would have mattered. UMass is so talented, fast and skilled. We just don't have the forwards to compete with them. Lackey did his best under a siege of shots. Sure, if Zerter Gossage had converted that close in shot or Donato had more foot speed maybe it might have been different. But again, I don't think so. UMass came to play after being humiliated by BC. They were not going to lose this game.

I give the Crimson a world of credit for making the NCAAs and this was a good experience for the frosh. Where we go from here is anyone's guess. We need scoring forwards in the worst way. I don't know if Gornet is the answer but maybe he finds some magic next year. And of course, if Adam Fox is indeed reconsidering leaving, that would be huge. But again, it's anyone's guess at this point.

Comment

One more thing. Buccigross and Melrose are two of the biggest tools on this planet. Their UMass lovefest was disgusting. And they wound up looking like fools for making disparaging remarks about the goaltending. Losers.

Comment

Working...
                                X