MORE Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE Changes

FYI...In addition to needing a hockey coach((I sure hope interim Lance West gets it)), an athletic director and women's basketball coach....The University of Alaska Fairbanks aka Alaska Nanooks now need a men's basketball coach. Seven year bench boss Mick Durham resigned yesterday. He has accepted the similar position at conference rival Montana State University Billings. He is from Montana, wants to be closer to family and wants to finish his career closer to home.....

Re: MORE Changes

No reason to panic in Alaska athletics...
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
      FYI...In addition to needing a hockey coach((I sure hope interim Lance West gets it)), an athletic director and women's basketball coach....The University of Alaska Fairbanks aka Alaska Nanooks now need a men's basketball coach. Seven year bench boss Mick Durham resigned yesterday. He has accepted the similar position at conference rival Montana State University Billings. He is from Montana, wants to be closer to family and wants to finish his career closer to home.....
      Word was he was planning on going home after his kids graduated high school in Fairbanks, which I believe happened a year or two ago. I’m not surprised, but definitely bummed as he is a great coach.

More than anything I’m annoyed he went to another GNAC school, regardless of location. Is what it is, though.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
      X