Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

The skunks have been one of my least favourite teams since before Marv PLAYED at Tech.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Michigan topped my list of most hated teams, and has since before the whole Marv thing happened. I'd bulldoze the campus if I had the choice.
    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
      I personally couldn't care less if they never brought those ugly-*** helmets back into the Mac.
      Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
      4,466 Tech hockey fans would disagree.
      However 10s of thousands of Tech alumni not in attendance likely would agree.

The only people that truly love the Wolverines are those who hate whatever team Michigan is playing that week. And that love lasts for about an hour of game time... max.

Ryan
      Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
      https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
      Originally posted by geezer
      Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
      Originally posted by manurespreader
      ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

I like Colin Swoyer's sentiment.

Go Big or Go Home....

Cannot wait to get to the KBC for pregame against UMD.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I'm going to get hate for this, as I have for a year-plus now, but seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vnuYqWRMo
          I have and use it already. Maybe you could give it to BB.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

True??

@EricCoughlin1: BREAKING: Michigan Tech has a quarterback named Steele Fortress
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Too bad he's not a new goalie recruit
              Originally posted by joecct View Post
              True??

@EricCoughlin1: BREAKING: Michigan Tech has a quarterback named Steele Fortress

Comment

Good name for the PK!

Comment

Getting closer to hockey season! Hard to forget how well this team was playing in the WCHA playoffs and NCAA game.

Has Packy surfaced anywhere?

Comment

44 days and counting... sslloowwllyy

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                      Has Packy surfaced anywhere?
                      Last bit I saw from him was July and he was still wearing all his old Tech gear.
                      https://***********/TheGoalieGuild/s...52744267616257
                      Ryan J

Comment

Anybody know which Athletic Department drudge to contact about correcting an embarrassingly ungrammatical sentence on the website?

In case they're on this board, it's the last sentence in Dallas Steward's bio.

Comment

That's been like that since he joined the team. Given his degree a few of us joked Dallas might have been the author.
                          Ryan

Comment

The 2018-19 roster is up... tick tock, tick tock. Hockey is coming soon...
                            http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/s...2018-19/roster

Ryan

Comment

CHN app has the schedule up too. Only 38 long days to go.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the CHN app has a mistake in the Huskies schedule. It shows them playing in Marquette and houghton on the same day, hours apart. They might have fixed it by now though....

Bring on the Bulldogs and let's get the season started!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X