Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

The goofy football helmets really seem to be working out this year

Looking very reminiscent of the last time it was in St. Paul. Lots of possible rebuttal. Possible rematch of 2011 semis with ND-UMD, championship UMD-MI rematch or a tOSU-UM rivalry game. Also OSU gets another shot at UMD for their regional elimination last year. OSU was tough last year and will be even tougher this year.

And of course, if your team didn’t make (sorry) it feel free to offer up tickets :-)
    Last edited by UMD21; 03-26-2018, 10:33 AM.
    I wanna go fast!

Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

Wonder if those toolbag Buckeye football fans will show up...the fat, bald face painted guy and the other dude that wears a cowboy hat. Add in Notre Dame and you could have quite a few people who are mesmerized at the sight of a hockey puck

If I remember correctly, three of these teams were in the FF last time it was in St. Paul. Only thing missing will be the Sioux/Hawks fan flipping off the Michigan players.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Wonder if those toolbag Buckeye football fans will show up...the fat, bald face painted guy and the other dude that wears a cowboy hat. Add in Notre Dame and you could have quite a few people who are mesmerized at the sight of a hockey puck

If I remember correctly, three of these teams were in the FF last time it was in St. Paul. Only thing missing will be the Sioux/Hawks fan flipping off the Michigan players.
      Michigan fans would be satisfied by Irish fans doing the same thing in the same situation.

Comment

hey y'all - im making the trip to st paul and looking for three tickets. club level preferred. anyone looking to sell?

not sure if permitted or not, so feel free to let me know/remove the comment

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
          hey y'all - im making the trip to st paul and looking for three tickets. club level preferred. anyone looking to sell?

not sure if permitted or not, so feel free to let me know/remove the comment
          http://board.uscho.com/forumdisplay....ets-and-Events

Comment

Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: Football helmets vs UMD

Let's go! Cannot freaking wait!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

FYI, I started a Frozen Four poll which can be found just above all the discussion threads here. Vote for the team that you think will win it this year!
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Wonder if those toolbag Buckeye football fans will show up...the fat, bald face painted guy and the other dude that wears a cowboy hat.
                So what's the issue? Did we kick your school's butts in football and your bitterness is carrying over into hockey?

Comment

All in with the Bulldogs. Let’s go!!!!!
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

LOL! They probably wouldn't' know a hockey puck if it hit them in the face.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

While I'd love for the average football fan Ohio State alum to take notice of the hockey program, the last thing we want are those attention whore (non-alum I might add) superfans showing up to get their faces in front of the camera. There isn't an Ohio State alum that I know who doesn't cringe every time the cameras turn to these imbeciles during a football game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                        While I'd love for the average football fan Ohio State alum to take notice of the hockey program, the last thing we want are those attention whore (non-alum I might add) superfans showing up to get their faces in front of the camera. There isn't an Ohio State alum that I know who doesn't cringe every time the cameras turn to these imbeciles during a football game.
                        I need a like button for this

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          LOL! They probably wouldn't' know a hockey puck if it hit them in the face.
                          They don't know whether the puck is stuffed up or blown up.
                          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                            Good lord did we have an OSU imbecile in the row in front of my this year in Iowa City. I felt bad for his wife and kids. Wanted to fight people and all that jazz too. In the middle of a bunch of season ticket holders.

I did have a great time, watching him boil as the game went on, however.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: Football helmets vs UMD

Who will bring more fans? OSU or Notre Dame? Would assume Michigan will have the second most.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X