X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 West Regional: Sioux Falls to St. Paul

#1 St. Cloud State vs. #4 Air Force
    #2 Minnesota State vs. #3 Minnesota-Duluth

Should be a great weekend of hockey in Sioux Falls with solid attendance as well. I know MSU is expecting a large contingent of fans in Sioux Falls, which I’m guessing will be similar with UMD and SCSU.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Re: 2018 West Regional: Sioux Falls to St. Paul

Four MN coaches. At least someone is carrying the torch.

Comment

Can confirm that Minnesota State’s Athletic Office sold out of tickets today after they went on sale at 10am. 400 was their allotment from the NCAA.
      AF 99

Comment

Lots of tix on craigslist
        Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Can confirm that Minnesota State’s Athletic Office sold out of tickets today after they went on sale at 10am. 400 was their allotment from the NCAA.
          I'm kinda annoyed that after two calls to the MSU ticket office today, no one there seems to know which section the MSU ticket allotment is located. The two persons I spoke with had no clue. I bought my tickets from one of the consolidators, but wanted to sit close to the MSU contingent. In the end, I just grabbed some good arena tickets. MSU, am I asking too much? C'mon.

Comment

I'd love to attend this regional in Sioux Falls. It will have a totally great Minnesota-type feel with 3 local teams playing. That just aint in the cards though and right now they're talking bad weather on Friday/Saturday too so I'll be watching on the tube instead. This ESPN3 crap sucks. Get it on a live ESPN channel.

Comment

I'll be making the trip and had no problem getting tickets from UMD. No idea how much of their allotment they sold. Would be surprised if they sold it all.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Double Major View Post
                I'm kinda annoyed that after two calls to the MSU ticket office today, no one there seems to know which section the MSU ticket allotment is located. The two persons I spoke with had no clue. I bought my tickets from one of the consolidators, but wanted to sit close to the MSU contingent. In the end, I just grabbed some good arena tickets. MSU, am I asking too much? C'mon.
                UMD is in 101....
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I believe the email they sent out said section 112 and 113.
                  Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                    I just went online yesterday after regions set and tickets were available well before the 10am start in email sent out. It's not that big of place so any ticket is good.

Comment

your 2018 Champion comes out of here. G/L too all

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerConference View Post
                        I'd love to attend this regional in Sioux Falls. It will have a totally great Minnesota-type feel with 3 local teams playing.
                        No horse in the race, with the Gophers' disappointing season. But too bad they did put 3 Minnesota teams in the same regional, as obviously only one can advance to the quarterfinals.
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerConference View Post
                          I'd love to attend this regional in Sioux Falls. It will have a totally great Minnesota-type feel with 3 local teams playing. That just aint in the cards though and right now they're talking bad weather on Friday/Saturday too so I'll be watching on the tube instead. This ESPN3 crap sucks. Get it on a live ESPN channel.
                          It's a contract issue. The only reason ESPN shows the games in the first place is that the TV contracts are tied to other sports like football and bouncyball.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                            This is correct.
                            AF 99

Comment

I have 4 tickets in 102 row k for sale. $50 each. I can have them at will call in Sioux Falls. Text 7013391574
                              Last edited by runaroundsioux; 03-19-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X