Frozen 4 Tickets for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen 4 Tickets for Sale

I am selling 2 tickets to the 2018 Frozen 4 in Saint Paul, MN.

Tickets are located in Section 219, Row 3, Seats 8-9 = view is positioned at center ice, behind the team benches.

Please reach out to me if you are interested.

Re: Frozen 4 Tickets for Sale

Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoover
      I am looking to sell 1 all-session ticket to the 2018 Frozen Four in Saint Paul - Section 211, Row 1, Seat 5. This is an extra ticket I will not be using. I'll be there, but sitting in another section.

This is a Flash Seats ticket (electronic - not a paper ticket). For me to transfer it to someone else, all I need is an email address - and the buyer will have to have or set up a Flash Seats account. It's very simple to do - I've sold tickets to the past 3 Frozen Four weekends this way. I'm looking for face-value for this ticket - $150 USD. For anyone interested who's not familiar with the "Flash Seats" process - I would transfer the ticket and wait for you to confirm receipt before I'd ask for a money transfer.
      Here you go.

Comment

I know there's always a FF posting in the "Events and Tickets" section, but since someone already started one here, I just followed...
        Blind leading the blind.

Comment

I can't know if this is a serious jab at me or if you're just having some fun. I thought there was no point starting a new thread when one already existed. If you and Scarlet are both bothered by my "mistake" then you've just reminded me why I don't post in the Fan Forum very often anymore.
          While the snark you received from 1015 is not very polite, if you had followed the guidelines of the message board and/or actually moved the for sale post to where you were guided, you might receive more sympathy. Actually Scarlet was very helpful. Just move the for sale post to the forum provided for ticket sales, it's that easy.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            While the snark you received from 1015 is not very polite, if you had followed the guidelines of the message board and/or actually moved the for sale post to where you were guided, you might receive more sympathy. Actually Scarlet was very helpful. Just move the for sale post to the forum provided for ticket sales, it's that easy.
            I'll admit that I haven't read the guidelines since I joined. Thanks for the advice. I'm certainly not looking for sympathy, I just want to move a ticket on to someone who can use it.

Comment

Working...
            X