This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
    I guess we won't be hosting anything at the Resche for some time then.
    The volleyball has been there since 2002 or ‘03. Once Girls BB moved there in 2013, that pretty much put an end to NCAA regionals since the Gamblers aren’t going to play 3 straight weekends on the road this time of year. The company that manages the arena, PMI, owns the Gamblers.

By the way, great win for Tech tonight. Hoping for an all UP final next week!
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      Two high quality games and two nail biting finishes. Great to see the WCHA provide this kind of hockey.
      Yeah! Take that BIG & NACHO!
      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by giwan View Post
        Listening to the highlights, and if you didn't know where it was being played you would swear it was a Huskies home game.
        Tech fans, the Misfits, the Band. tech travels so well. It has to be a huge boost to the team to see and hear that support in the opponents arena. It's great to hear the Let's go Tech chant coming through the radio.

Very classy on MSU's part to have our band there. Same for Bemidji the week before. Makes for a great college hockey atmosphere. Battling bands and battling cheers... What college hockey should be.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Been a blast, very proud of this team regardless of tonight!
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Been a blast, very proud of this team regardless of tonight!
            Dilly, dilly! For all the grumbling this year, the team has exceeded my overall expectations coming into the season.

I would have liked a GLI or Vegas Championship and a few more wins over teams we should beat which would've led to 1st round home ice. That's not realistic given our turnover. I hoped we'd get some big wins and finish a bit over .500, which we did and extended our run of 20 win seasons to 4 for the 1st time since 72-76.

I'll take our regular season highlights, a road sweep and a 1 game shot to take out the top seed (national #3) over any of the missed opportunities. Keep the run alive...Go Huskies!

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wi.huskies fan View Post
              Yeah! Take that BIG & NACHO!
              Dilly, Dilly!!!
              "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
              Abe Lincoln

Comment

Way to go Tech! All UP final!

Comment

Theres been so many games Tech was the better team and lost. Tonight Mankato was better but they lost. Just a great effort.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

WOO HOO!!! Congrats to players, coaches, and staff! Couldn't be more proud.

Comment

I take back everything bad I said this season, these two weeks erase it. Go Huskies!!
                      2005-2006: 7-25-6
                      2006-2007: 18-17-5
                      2007-2008: 14-20-5
                      2008-2009: 6-25-7
                      2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Woo!Woo! Huskies in the Final! Loving this great ride! Great effort by team and coaches! Get those Cats too!
                        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

What a gutty team effort...
                          We have a lot of character on this team. Go Huskies!

Comment

I love that we have progressed to have two goalies that can win.
                            Go Huskies!

Comment

Congrats Tech! This is going to be fun!
                              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Well done Tech!
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X