Clear All

• St. Lawrence University initiates investigation of men's hockey Program

Trouble in Canton, NY

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/art...n-12408284.php

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Re: St. Lawrence University initiates investigation of men's hockey Program

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    *Potential.

Reasonable and responsible steps taken by the Administration.

Comment

BTW, if your cable system has 1ElevenSports, our Friday night game is live and in colour.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Says OWSPN channel 414 on TW. That's central NY.
        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

"St. Lawrence University, which is located in Canton, St. Lawrence County, is 1-12-1 overall this season and 0-5-1 in the ECAC."

So it's safe to say if self-imposed penalties are recommended by the investigator, vacating wins won't be one of the possibilities...
          Ryan J
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
            "St. Lawrence University, which is located in Canton, St. Lawrence County, is 1-12-1 overall this season and 0-5-1 in the ECAC."

So it's safe to say if self-imposed penalties are recommended by the investigator, vacating wins won't be one of the possibilities...
            Ryan J
            Well, it's much more likely job(s) would be on the line for penalties, not wins or scholarships or the like.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              BTW, if your cable system has 1ElevenSports, our Friday night game is live and in colour.
              Who's sponsoring it? Geritol?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Who's sponsoring it? Geritol?
                No one gives a Hoot about your Troylet based questions!
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post

Ryan J
                  I think Wisconsin would love to have that bad loss taken off of their record.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                    Says OWSPN channel 414 on TW. That's central NY.
                    Yeah, it was previously One World Sports
                    https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                      I think Wisconsin would love to have that bad loss taken off of their record.
                      We wouldn't mind losing the half-loss, either.

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                        Yeah, it was previously One World Sports
                        I tried to get it but it was a PPV channel I guess.
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                          I tried to get it but it was a PPV channel I guess.
                          I watched it on the free Clarkson feed. Video was fine but for some reason the audio was awful. Not up to Clarkson's usual standards. IMO RPI still puts out the best broadcast. Haven't seen them all as I'm too cheap to pay for the Ivy league feeds.
                          SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                            I watched it on the free Clarkson feed. Video was fine but for some reason the audio was awful. Not up to Clarkson's usual standards. IMO RPI still puts out the best broadcast. Haven't seen them all as I'm too cheap to pay for the Ivy league feeds.
                            Doubt you're missing much, based on the highlight videos the ECAC puts out. Yale had a decent feed (and not because of the female commentator).

Thanks for the kind words; we really do feel spoiled at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                              "The University's top priority is to protect the health and welfare of our students," Fox, the university president, said in his memo. "...During the period of this review, we will have no further comment until it is completed."

This raises red flags all over the place. Health and welfare of our students?? Could Morris be involved again in some altercation with one of his players??

Comment

Working...
                              X