Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
    Ah Hmm... Scholarship!?
    Figure of speech. Sorry.
    Can't we all just get along?
    Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
      They ended the regular season 5-11-0 at the Pollesini. 5-9-0 in conference. That's horrific. If they played as well at home as they did on the road they would have been knocking on the door of the league title. There's no excuse for playing the way they did at home this season.
      1-7 at home in 2018.
      Yikes!
      Can't we all just get along?
      Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        This group needs a Cameron Burt type player...
        Burt was a selfish player. Just ask the people on the board when he was playing.

I agree. I'm hoping Powell can be that guy realizing his college career ends when RIT is eliminated. He has the talent.
        2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
        2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2010 Frozen Four participant
        2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

I really need to get a chance to reread my posts...
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Bing View Post
            Just saw on Twitter that RIT SZ and TWC will not be broadcasting this weekend's playoff series. Which means those of us that aren't in Rochester any more will have to settle for Stretch Internet unless someone has another idea?
            The games were never on TWC this year. They were on the local CW affiliate.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
              I didn't say anything about bashing, but the whole point of the postgame interview is to get some insight into the coach's thinking. If he's thinking "These results aren't acceptable" but saying "I thought we played well", then what's the point of doing the interview?

Powers &8^]
              You never get what the coach is actually thinking in those postgame interviews. You only get what the coach wants you to hear...
              Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                You never get what the coach is actually thinking in those postgame interviews. You only get what the coach wants you to hear...
                Like Ricky Bobby’s first post race interview.

https://youtu.be/QqhkdHlCHLk
                RPI Engineers
                RIT Tigers
                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

The games were never on TWC this year. They were on the local CW affiliate.
                  My mistake. But the point is the games won't be broadcast on TV or online for free.
                  RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

My mistake. But the point is the games won't be broadcast on TV or online for free.
                    Yeah, that point sucks.
                    Russell Jaslow

Comment

From what I understand at this point, it will be scoreboard video with our radio audio via atlantichockey.tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                        From what I understand at this point, it will be scoreboard video with our radio audio via atlantichockey.tv.
                        With no game at Tate Rink I will be listening to you Ed. 👍
                        RPI Engineers
                        RIT Tigers
                        ARMY Black Knights

Comment

I'm kinda wondering if they're going to be able to get all of the series in this weekend. New England is supposed to get plastered, and Sacred Heart not being able to get to Rochester for at least Friday night's game is a very real possibility. Would they do Saturday/Sunday/Monday? AIC could even have problems with a Saturday game in their series.

EDIT: Actually, our series might be the toughest to get in, unless AIC has flooding/wind damage issues. Looking at rain mostly along the coast.
                          Last edited by jflory81; 03-01-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
                            I'm kinda wondering if they're going to be able to get all of the series in this weekend. New England is supposed to get plastered, and Sacred Heart not being able to get to Rochester for at least Friday night's game is a very real possibility. Would they do Saturday/Sunday/Monday? AIC could even have problems with a Saturday game in their series.

EDIT: Actually, our series might be the toughest to get in, unless AIC has flooding/wind damage issues. Looking at rain mostly along the coast.
                            I would suspect that Sacred Heart is either already here or en route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought someone might say that, but then what's the point of doing them?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                                I thought someone might say that, but then what's the point of doing them?

Powers &8^]
                                Sometimes you just need to listen between the lines.
                                2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                                2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                                2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                                2010 Frozen Four participant
                                2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X