Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIT Tigers 2017 / 2018. Is time to go out and capture some prey!

Our preview of the weekend- good luck.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...e-cross-arena/
    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
      Looks like all home games will be streamed for free?! I like this... https://***********/rit_sportszone/s...46654271832064
      Sweet, thanks Mar!
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post

Fair enough.

Just a technical note, though... The conference has been known as the Atlantic Hockey Conference (AHC), not the AHA, for about a year and a half now.
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Hello friends, question- will Saturday's game against NU be streamable? I can't find any information regarding a stream on the RIT website, and NU won't put out a press release until tomorrow or Thursday.
          Good news - RIT just announced they'll be streaming all their home games from their Sports Zone website: http://www.rit.edu/sportszone/

RIT Hockey FB Group
          Facebook.com/groups/RITtigershockey

RIT '13

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
            Fair enough.

Just a technical note, though... The conference has been known as the Atlantic Hockey Conference (AHC), not the AHA, for about a year and a half now.
            Thanks. Thought I made that change when I edited it. Clearly not. Will fix now, cheers.
            "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

That is awesome, I came here to see if there was any information about how we could watch home games with the TWCS, now Spectrum Sports, not carrying the games. Will there be live commentary or just the video feed?

Comment

Originally posted by StimulisRK View Post
                Good news - RIT just announced they'll be streaming all their home games from their Sports Zone website: http://www.rit.edu/sportszone/
                Did they? They announced the homecoming game for sure, but the SportsZone site only shows games airing on CW-Rochester (a development for which we're still waiting on an official announcement).

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by unscarred76 View Post
                  Will there be live commentary or just the video feed?
                  At least for homecoming it appears to be the full RIT SportsZone broadcast, just like you would see on TV, including pre- and post-game.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Speaking of previews, here is a sample of the Northeastern line up that is currently generating 7.6666 Goals a game. This is why I don't miss D3 Hockey.

#31 Cayden Primeau (Keith Primeau's son) - 2017 round 7 #199 overall by Montréal Canadiens
                    #4 Jeremy Davies - 2016 round 7 #192 overall by New Jersey Devils
                    #5 Ryan Shea - 2015 round 4 #121 overall by Chicago Blackhawks
                    #17 Matt Filipe - 2016 round 3 #67 overall by Carolina Hurricanes
                    #8 Adam Gaudette - 2015 round 5 #149 overall by Vancouver Canucks
                    #9 Dylan Sikura - 2014 round 6 #178 overall by Chicago Blackhawks
                    #21 Nolan Stevens - 2016 round 5 #125 overall by St. Louis Blues
                    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                    The Mule
                    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Thanks. Thought I made that change when I edited it. Clearly not. Will fix now, cheers.
                      Zero mention of the Norrishs. When you know you didn't scout that well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                        Speaking of previews, here is a sample of the Northeastern line up that is currently generating 7.6666 Goals a game. This is why I don't miss D3 Hockey.

#
                        Yeah but... Tonight will be different!
                        RIT Tigers

Comment

Coaching staff needs to hold a math class. 1,2,3,4,5 + goalie, no mas! Other than that... The team and fans looked pretty good!
                          RIT Tigers

Comment

Credit where it's due. Your guys deserved the T and maybe more. Can't say enough good things about the quality of the RITzone video production. Best I've seen at the college level, bar none.
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Giving up a 3-goal lead always hurts. I don't care who you're playing against. Now if you tell me we got a tie without telling me how the tie happened, I'd be thrilled, so I can't really complain, but we should have been able to hold on for a win.

Rumor has it we did not sell out the BCA tonight. Fewer than 9,000 in attendance if what I read is accurate. What has changed?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by kwh7433 View Post
                                Zero mention of the Norrishs. When you know you didn't scout that well.
                                I would cut some slack when you are previewing opponents that you don't know well. While the writer did their homework with the Corsi scores, unless they knew that the Norish twins were injured a good portion of the year last year, you would think they might not be that good or just don't play all the time. The writer is probably not paid to do writeups and does it as a labor of love. I know when I did them for the old Corner Crew site, I was not checking into why a player didn't play the full schedule.
                                2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                                2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                                2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                                2010 Frozen Four participant
                                2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X