RPI @ tOSU, 10/13/17 & 10/14/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ tOSU, 10/13/17 & 10/14/17

It's two weeks but they are RPI's next games.

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI @ tOSU, 10/13/17 & 10/14/17

Probably not much interest since as you say there is a two week delay. Important first road games which might be very telling. Can we score enough? Will we be physical enough without taking all those unnecessary penalties of the SA era? Will we continue to suffer most of our injuries during practice as we have so often? I do not think we will have to wait long for many answers.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Probably not much interest since as you say there is a two week delay. Important first road games which might be very telling. Can we score enough? Will we be physical enough without taking all those unnecessary penalties of the SA era? Will we continue to suffer most of our injuries during practice as we have so often? I do not think we will have to wait long for many answers.
      I'll be happy if we go back to the 5-5 ties.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It probably doesn’t mean much but Ohio St. also lost their exhibition game. 7-4 to Ryerson.... http://collegehockeyinc.com/stats/bo...p?mosuryr1.s30
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Ya from what I hear from the grapevine, our goaltending could be a real liability this year and Ryerson kinda showed that. We'll see I guess.
          Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
          University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
            Ya from what I hear from the grapevine, our goaltending could be a real liability this year and Ryerson kinda showed that. We'll see I guess.
            It might not be an issue, given how badly we executed in our warmup game. All the lovely set-ups in the world don't matter when you whiff on the tip in.
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
              It might not be an issue, given how badly we executed in our warmup game. All the lovely set-ups in the world don't matter when you whiff on the tip in.
              Maybe will be able to Wiffen better this year?

Comment

Maybe will be able to Wiffen better this year?
                Good to have you back to post the puns which I pass on.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Good to have you back to post the puns which I pass on.
                  It was just to difficult to pass over (yom kippur?) this one.

Comment

It was just to difficult to pass over (yom kippur?) this one.
                    Let's just say #27 would be impressed by all of these Stout attempts at jokes.

Comment

Waiting to see how Ohio state handles the trip to Madison this weekend before i comment on this series. Im hoping they can get split out of this weekend considering they lost all both goalies that played a game last year and the leading goal scorer. They do return a ton of offense and should be an experienced dcore but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                        Waiting to see how Ohio state handles the trip to Madison this weekend before i comment on this series. Im hoping they can get split out of this weekend considering they lost all both goalies that played a game last year and the leading goal scorer. They do return a ton of offense and should be an experienced dcore but we will see.
                        Newly minted Sconny keeper Hayton is legit. We've witnessed his stonewalling ECAC opponents for 3 years. Good luck !😜
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          Newly minted Sconny keeper Hayton is legit. We've witnessed his stonewalling ECAC opponents for 3 years. Good luck !😜
                          Yea thats what i have heard and read. Getting a split would be huge for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            Newly minted Sconny keeper Hayton is legit. We've witnessed his stonewalling ECAC opponents for 3 years. Good luck !��
                            We've also beat him a few times. He can have his off days. I had a straight view into the SLU locker room where I normally stand at Appleton; it was funny to watch him throw a fit after an OT loss.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              We've also beat him a few times. He can have his off days. I had a straight view into the SLU locker room where I normally stand at Appleton; it was funny to watch him throw a fit after an OT loss.
                              Yes, thanks That's an important point Flaggie. You can get in his head especially if opponents are buzzing the net and " introducing themselves and welcoming him to the Midwest. 😜
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                              X