No announcement yet.

UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Kinda hard to enjoy all that when it's 30 below and dark outside. Good spin though.

-30 really isn't that bad. Not going to spend hours in it, but you act like you can't leave the house when it is that cold. Still plenty to do!

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
      -30 really isn't that bad. Not going to spend hours in it, but you act like you can't leave the house when it is that cold. Still plenty to do!
      You go girl! I'll stay in by my fireplace!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
        -30 really isn't that bad.
        Toss in some ice fog, while stirring in some wet green wood and low grade coal smoke along with every diesel truck

running 24 x 7. which makes some great smelling soot/fog with all the health benefits of a virtual cocktail of

potentially harmful chemicals like carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide, to name a few. to

go along with the -30.

......nice ...real nice. ..... I bet every local can't wait.
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
          Toss in some ice fog, while stirring in some wet green wood and low grade coal smoke along with every diesel truck

running 24 x 7. which makes some great smelling soot/fog with all the health benefits of a virtual cocktail of

potentially harmful chemicals like carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide, to name a few. to

go along with the -30.

......nice ...real nice. ..... I bet every local can't wait.

Well, it does beat going outside and getting shot, car jacked, or run over.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
            How delusional are you guys about the crime here? Much better chance of seeing somebody trying to steal something at a store then any of those hard core crimes that probably keep you rocking back and forth on the short up down here. Take off the tin foil hat, I know it keeps you warm but you don't need it sweetie.
            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

That's why all over the _airbanks area Home Invasions are the favored criminal act by victims and innocent until proven

guilty uninvited armed guest.

Nobody falls down because it’s slippery,

Nobody takes your silly picture and pastes it all over Facebook,

and Nobody gets cold.
              Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 10-29-2017, 10:24 PM.
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                How delusional are you guys about the crime here? Much better chance of seeing somebody trying to steal something at a store then any of those hard core crimes that probably keep you rocking back and forth on the short up down here. Take off the tin foil hat, I know it keeps you warm but you don't need it sweetie.
                Ha, just had to post this article I just read about crime in _airbanks - titled "This is what evil looks like".

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crim...june-shooting/
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Ha, just had to post this article I just read about crime in _airbanks - titled "This is what evil looks like".
                  We are not immune…but sadly, if I tried to link to half the articles on crime in Anchorage I’d blow up the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
                    We are not immune…but sadly, if I tried to link to half the articles on crime in Anchorage I’d blow up the internet.
                    We also have roughly 10X times the population of your little hick *** "town". Cities that are the biggest in each state also usually have a larger percentage of criminal activity.

If somebody breaks into your home, does that mean you automatically become best friends?

Been all over my city and the worst I have seen is obvious ramming into a car, and attempted robbery via hoodie pouch. Been here 20+ years. Seen worse in a village. Somebody's been watching too much late night brain washing crime shows.
                    Last edited by AKSWF; 11-04-2017, 12:36 PM.
                    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                      We also have roughly 10X times the population of your little hick *** "town". Cities that are the biggest in each state also usually have a larger percentage of criminal activity.

If somebody breaks into your home, does that mean you automatically become best friends?

Been all over my city and the worst I have seen is obvious ramming into a car, and attempted robbery via hoodie pouch. Been here 20+ years. Seen worse in a village. Somebody's been watching too much late night brain washing crime shows.
                      Methinks thou doth protest too much…

Comment

We never see anchorage, unlike _airbanks who hogs up a preponderance of the “who done it video" on The Alaska State Trooper Show.
                        Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-04-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Mesmells a new fragrance coming to the Carlson .......... mothballs

Comment

Want some cheese with that wine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              We never see anchorage, unlike _airbanks who hogs up a preponderance of the “who done it video" on The Alaska State Trooper Show.
                              Anchorage has APD. You rarely see troopers of AST within Fairbanks city limits on the show because we have FPD for within our city limits. There are plenty of areas in the Fairbanks North Star Borough however that are not within the city limits, hence the prevelance of “Fairbanks” being shown on AST. I’m sure if they had a show called “Anchorage Police Department” they could fill several seasons pretty quickly with that blotter acitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                                Anchorage has APD. You rarely see troopers of AST within Fairbanks city limits on the show because we have FPD for within our city limits. There are plenty of areas in the Fairbanks North Star Borough however that are not within the city limits, hence the prevelance of “Fairbanks” being shown on AST. I’m sure if they had a show called “Anchorage Police Department” they could fill several seasons pretty quickly with that blotter acitivity.
                                They said No way we were way too boring, a bunch of _airbanks four's.

Comment

Working...
                                X