X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2017-18

Code:
     # Name                Ps Team (League)                      Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
    15 Cory Babichuk       LD Central Illinois Flying Aces (USHL) 0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/29/17 preseason
     5 Jonathan Bendorf    LW Philadelphia Rebels (NAHL)          3- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/30/17
    15 Matt Cameron        RW New Jersey Titans (NAHL)            6- 2- 1-  3-  2 09/30/17
    16 Mike Cameron        LW Philadelphia Jr. Flyers U16 (T1EHL) 6- 0- 2-  2-  2 10/13/17 2 games
                              Philadelphia Jr. Flyers U16 (HPL)   0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/07/17 missing games
                              Philadelphia Jr. Flyers U16 (AYHL)  1- 1- 0-  1-  0 09/29/17
                              non-league                          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 01/12/18
                              total                               7- 1- 2-  3-  2                      
     2 Brady Ferner        RD Sioux City Musketers (USHL)         0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/28/17 preseason
    11 Tommy Lee           RW Chilliwack Chiefs (BCHL)            6- 2- 0-  2-  4 09/29/17
    16 Reid Leibold         C Washington Little Caps U16 (AYHL)   0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/29/17
                              Washington Little Caps U16 (NAPHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/21/17
                              nonleague                           4- 4- 3-  7-  2 done missing games
                              total                               4- 4- 3-  7-  2
    26 Jacob Modry         LD Wenatchee Wild (BCHL)               5- 0- 0-  0-  2 09/29/17
    21 Austen Swankler      C Oakland Jr. Grizzlies U16 (HPHL)    0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/11/17
                              non-league                          9- 9- 7- 16-  4 10/06/17
                              total                               9- 9- 7- 16-  4
     5 Atte Tuliara        RD Lincoln Stars (USHL)                0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/28/17 preseason
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That's two '97s in the last week for Smith and his staff. They'll clearly be on campus come next season. I'm still curious if this will just push some recruits back, or we'll be seeing Smith cut some players after this season.

I guess it'll depend, like it always does, on how everyone plays this season.

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          And it is far from clear that we are getting Tuliara who may be quite light. (Lincoln lists him as 6'0", 148 lb.)
          BTW, Heisenberg lists Swankler as 6'3", but no one else lists him near that. He and other very young players could however still grow several inches. (Mike Cameron is just 15.)
          CH also lists TL at 5’11” so who knows. Elite prospects has him at 5’9” & the Chilliwack Roster has him at 5’8”.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            CH also lists TL at 5’11” so who knows. Elite prospects has him at 5’9” & the Chilliwack Roster has him at 5’8”.
            I am going by Chilliwack's roster on the roster. let's face it, RPI sometimes fakes heights too. Tiliara will be changed to what is on Lincoln's roster next time I post it.
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-25-2017, 01:12 AM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post
              That's two '97s in the last week for Smith and his staff. They'll clearly be on campus come next season. I'm still curious if this will just push some recruits back, or we'll be seeing Smith cut some players after this season.

I guess it'll depend, like it always does, on how everyone plays this season.
              The only forward due to come in before Lee committed was Bendorf. Conceivably he will be pushed back or won't show up, but IMHO more likely someone will be cut. I don't think this is the end. Smith seems to want to get more of his players in quickly.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  And it is far from clear that we are getting Tuliara who may be quite light. (Lincoln lists him as 6'0", 148 lb.)
                  BTW, Heisenberg lists Swankler as 6'3", but no one else lists him near that. He and other very young players could however still grow several inches. (Mike Cameron is just 15.)
                  Absolutely but when you look at their ages, I would not expect too much of a growth spurt in height but more likely a bit of bulking up of weight. Still, does not look like a group of very large boys as yet.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I might as well get it out of the way, “does he bring Pamela Anderson with him”?
                    If so, I know exactly what position I would have her play.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Absolutely but when you look at their ages, I would not expect too much of a growth spurt in height but more likely a bit of bulking up of weight. Still, does not look like a group of very large boys as yet.
                      Definitely not a group of large people besides for Modry, however, believe it or not, even I grew a couple of inches in height after I was 15.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Comment

Who?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It just dawned on me, I wonder if Luke Curadi had anything to do with Bendorf landing with the Rebels. As I Posted on the Alumni Thread, Luke was named a scout for the Rebs on 9/5.

Comment

It just dawned on me, I wonder if Luke Curadi had anything to do with Bendorf landing with the Rebels. As I Posted on the Alumni Thread, Luke was named a scout for the Rebs on 9/5.
                              Conceivably it helped.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                Too bad they're not our exhibition opponent. 😜
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X