2018 Frozen Four Ticket purchase thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Frozen Four Ticket purchase thread

The NCAA is already offering St Paul Frozen Four hospitality packages on their website. https://www.primesport.com/d/ncaa-me...m_content=mfzf

You can also sign up for frozen four and ticket alerts here https://www.primesport.com/d/ncaa-me...m_content=mfzf
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Re: 2018 Frozen Four Ticket purchase thread

Some info on the ticket purchase process.

Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Ticket Holders
    Tickets for the Men’s Frozen Four are initially sold through a Priority Ticket Holder Purchase Process to previous Frozen Four ticket purchasers. Previous ticket purchasers accrue priority points based on the number of Frozen Fours to which he/she purchased tickets, in his/her name, between 1997 (Milwaukee) and 2017 (Chicago). Access to tickets are based on a customer’s email address.

Ticket purchasers are awarded one priority point for each year tickets are purchased. For instance, if tickets were purchased for 2003 (Buffalo) and 2007 (St. Louis), the individual’s priority number would be 2 out of a possible 21. Priority points do not have to be earned in consecutive years and earned points are not lost if tickets were not purchased in any given year. Based on the individual’s number of priority points, he/she will be invited to purchase tickets on a designated date and time.

Each priority ticket purchaser level will be given a designated date and time when Frozen Four tickets will become available for purchase. Individuals with the highest priority level will be invited to purchase tickets first, followed by individuals with the next highest priority level and so on until the last priority level is reached. Priority ticket purchasers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets and select their own seat locations, based on availability.

If you are a Priority Ticket Holder and need assistance with your ticket order and/or if your mailing address should change before January 1, 2018, please contact NCAA customer service at 866-208-0048.

Frozen Four Tickets - General Public
    Upon the conclusion of the Priority Ticket Holder Purchase Process, Frozen Four tickets (subject to availability) will be made available to the general public through a limited presale and a public on sale.

Additional Frozen Four Ticket Information
    Americans with Disabilities Seating
    If you require special seating under the Americans with Disabilities Act, we are happy to accommodate your needs. Accessible seating can be purchased, starting on the designated date for your priority number, by phone or in person through the ticket office at the Xcel Energy Center during regular business hours.

The NCAA Experience
    Official premium ticket and hospitality packages for the 2018 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four are available for purchase through PrimeSport, the Official Ticket and Hospitality Provider of the NCAA. Enhance your game day at the 2018 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four with exclusive access to The NCAA Experience®.

NCAA Ticket Exchange
    The NCAA Ticket Exchange (available in early 2018) provides hockey fans the option to buy and sell official Men's Frozen Four tickets in a convenient, safe and guaranteed environment. Buyers will be assured that the tickets are authentic and guaranteed, even if the games in Saint Paul are sold out! And sellers will have a place to safely and securely sell their tickets!

Frozen Four Digital Tickets - Flash Seats
    If you have digital tickets, please follow the below steps when entering the venue on game day:

• Everything happens at the entrance to the venue. Your tickets are not at will call.
    • Go directly to ANY GATE and present one of the registered cards in your account to a venue representative.
    • Your registered card will be swiped and locators indentifying your seats will be printed; upon which time you will be allowed to enter the arena.
    • IMPORTANT: If you arrive without one of your registered cards, you will be delayed entering the arena. To add a new card (debit card, credit card, or driver's license) to your account, login to your Flash Seats Account and click on the Account/Identification page. The Flash Seats mobile app is also available to download for arena entry.
    • Your entire party must enter the event with you; tickets cannot be left at will call. If your entire party is not arriving together, you will need to transfer tickets to your guests prior to the event. Digital tickets may be transferred by logging into your Flash Seats Account and clicking on the Tickets tab to select the seats to be transferred.

For assistance, please contact Flash Seats Customer Service via email at customerservice@flashseats.com or call 888-360-SEAT (7328).

WHAT ARE FLASH SEATS?
    Flash Seats is an ID-based ticketing service of the NCAA. It combines easy access to events with 100% online seat management. With Flash Seats there is no need for you to go to will call! For entry into the venue, you can go directly to any gate at the venue.

To access your Flash Seats account, simply login using the email address that received the Flash Seats notification(s) and the password you created when placing your Men’s Frozen Four ticket order. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link on the Flash Seats login screen. For questions or issues related to your Flash Seats account, please call Flash Seats Customer Service at 888-360-SEAT (7328) or email customerservice@flashseats.com.

ATTENDING THE EVENT
    To redeem your ticket(s), present the credit card used to make the purchase at ANY GATE at the venue. The gate attendant will scan this card and redeem your ticket(s). This electronic ticket makes entering the venue fast, easy and convenient.

HAS YOUR CREDIT CARD CHANGED?
    If you no longer have the card(s) associated with your account, please login to your account and update or add additional forms of identification. Once in your account select the Account tab and then Identification to add or delete cards.

TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKETS
    If you cannot attend the event or your guests will not enter the venue with you, you can transfer ticket(s) to your guests by logging into your Flash Seats account and selecting the Transfer tab. Select the seat(s) you would like to transfer, enter your guests name and email address and follow the prompts to confirm the transfer. Your guests will then receive an email confirming the transfer with instructions on how to claim their tickets.

FLASH SEATS MOBILE APP
    The Flash Seats Mobile App is completely secure, so you can relax knowing your information is safe. To ensure the security of your account, you will need to enter your Flash Seats user name and password to access certain areas of the site. If you don't have an account, no problem - you can sign up right through the app in just a minute! When you're ready to go to your event, the Flash Seats Mobile App makes getting through the gates so easy! Bring your phone with you to the gate, touch the ID button in the app, and hold out your phone to the Guest Services Representative. Your Mobile ID is scanned, and you are set to enjoy the games!
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Though this does seem a bit early, I am guilty of having already reserved a hotel room for the weekend.

Comment

Skipping out on this year's FF. Will go here and there but annual thing is not on my list anymore.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Really should get on this. Cannot miss it in my hometown! Has the lottery occurred yet?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

No; as you know.

But if I get your drift, you're making an important point. Last year the Chicago organizers gave us virtually no advance notice of the specific lottery dates, price points, and ticket limits. Apparently we're just supposed by ready for the lottery to start in late September -- with or without actual notice. And like it.

Planning for a group? Need to collect $$ up front? Polish up your crystal ball and do your best...

Comment

Subscribed
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Really should get on this. Cannot miss it in my hometown! Has the lottery occurred yet?
                Can we all stay at your house?
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

On the NCAA Championship website today:
                  http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/icehockey-men/d1

Per the schedule below, each priority ticket purchaser level is given a designated date and time when Frozen Four tickets become available for purchase. Individuals with the highest priority level will be invited to purchase tickets first, followed by individuals with the next highest priority level and so on until the last priority level is reached. Priority ticket purchasers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets and select their own seat locations, based on availability. Ticket orders will be accepted until Friday, November 24, or until the available inventory is sold out, whichever occurs first.

PRIORITY NUMBER PURCHASE DATE (10 A.M. ET)
                  21 Monday, September 18
                  20 Wednesday, September 20
                  19 Friday, September 22
                  18 Monday, September 25
                  17 Wednesday, September 27
                  16 Friday, September 29
                  15 Monday, October 2
                  14 Wednesday, October 4
                  13 Friday, October 6
                  12 Monday, October 9
                  11 Wednesday, October 11
                  10 Friday, October 13
                  9 Monday, October 16
                  8 Wednesday, October 18
                  7 Friday, October 20
                  6 Monday, October 23
                  5 Wednesday, October 25
                  4 Friday, October 27
                  3 Monday, October 30
                  2 Wednesday, November 1
                  1 Friday, November 3

Frozen Four Tickets - General Public
                  Upon the conclusion of the Priority Ticket Holder Purchase Process, Frozen Four tickets (subject to availability) will be made available to the general public through a limited presale and a public on sale.
                  Can't we all just get along?
                  Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    Can we all stay at your house?
                    Sure why not?
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

So how long are they going to wait to share this years pricing? Also who is willing to share some seating tips. Have only been to Excel for one of the Frozen Fours (2002) and while it is one of the best rinks I have ever been too, I was sitting in lower bowl. Any tips on the suite section or balcony with pluses and minuses? At the time I remembered the balconies on either end being steep and closer to the ice than in most arenas. Only have 12 days before I am on the clock so any info is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                        So how long are they going to wait to share this years pricing? Also who is willing to share some seating tips. Have only been to Excel for one of the Frozen Fours (2002) and while it is one of the best rinks I have ever been too, I was sitting in lower bowl. Any tips on the suite section or balcony with pluses and minuses? At the time I remembered the balconies on either end being steep and closer to the ice than in most arenas. Only have 12 days before I am on the clock so any info is appreciated.
                        The C level, which is one section above the suites has the best view in the arena. You're above the action but you're not too high. Once you get into the 200 level you're a bit up there. I'd recommend the C level for you.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Skipping this year- if my team goes, we can get tickets.

The reasons are many- but one that bugs me a lot was the horrible selection of seats that we got last year in the biggest NHL arena in the country. For many years, we were able to get lower bowl seats, and with our priority, we were moving down in the end zones as we wanted to.

Then last year, we got tickets in the upper bowl. This was a section we had gone past many years ago, and yet now we were back up in bad seats for ticket prices more than last year when we had good seats.

Not sure how so many people got back in front of us- which I know didn't happen. I figure the NCAA and Chicago reserved more seats than ever before. I'm tired of supporting them for that.

We will probably go to Detroit, but other than that, just when any of our teams go (Michigan, Mich Tech for dad, and Ohio State for mom). Maybe Tampa again. Or Miami.

Comment

Alphablue, I agree with you. I am a priority ticket holder and I find the selection/purchase process frustrating.
                            No real information in advance, other than your date and the pricey VIP packages.
                            Sometimes four ticket max, sometimes six, one time eight.
                            No pricing in advance.
                            One year I can get lower bowl, next year I can't.
                            One year I can get center ice, next year I can't.
                            I understand that every arena is different, and I like that annual rotation.
                            But the NHL arenas aren't that different.
                            Okay, enough venting for now. I will go to Saint Paul, but I am still not crazy about the process.
                            Carry on.

Comment

Priority 21. Ordered tix this morning.
                              Limit is 8 tickets (for now, at least)
                              Appeared to be typical availability.
                              Center Ice Lower Bowl almost non-existent, except for the $650 first two rows. There were an inexplicable random couple of regular priced rows ($230, iirc) available in the first 10 rows in the section I looked at, but that was it.
                              Center Ice Club Level (at $290, iirc) was about 50-60% available, with the first two rows completely unavailable.
                              200 level Center Ice is what I ordered in row 1 for $175. Those sections were almost completely available. The pricing has just gotten to the point where I have to stay up top to keep within budget (barely), especially when I have to fly (driving from Western NY to St. Paul could be a bit of a challenge in early April, or any time for that matter).
                              I didn't search at either of the ends, so am not sure if there is any other price levels available, but from what I saw it ranges from $175 to $290 (or $650 for crazy folks) at Center Ice.
                              Can't we all just get along?
                              Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X