Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
    Anyone know Tech's section for seats at this years GLI. I saw it posted somewhere, but can't remember which section. I am planning on going with friends and want to order my tickets soon. Was wondering if there is a promo for seat pricing also.
    You can get a 2-day upper deck GA pass for ~$40 (incl. Ticketbastard fees). Unfortunately, the days of $10 tickets at the door appear to be over (but I am not surprised now that it's at the Pizza Box).

You can also count on the LCA parking garage being more $$ than the JLA garage was. Might be better to park downtown and take the Q-line.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-21-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

For those of you that ordered jerseys last spring, we will not have them in time to distribute before the GLI or the Vegas tournament. Sorry for the delay.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Anyone know Tech's section for seats at this years GLI. I saw it posted somewhere, but can't remember which section. I am planning on going with friends and want to order my tickets soon. Was wondering if there is a promo for seat pricing also.
        https://www.ticketmaster.com/venuear..._PAID_FB_18GLI

Use the offer code "GREAT" for $10 off.

Comment

What about the Las Vegas sections is the ticket office s long seats or what’s the scoop
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            You can get a 2-day upper deck GA pass for ~$40 (incl. Ticketbastard fees). Unfortunately, the days of $10 tickets at the door appear to be over (but I am not surprised now that it's at the Pizza Box).

You can also count on the LCA parking garage being more $$ than the JLA garage was. Might be better to park downtown and take the Q-line.
            Thanks Fade. I called Central Ticket office and Tech's sections are in 106 through 108 or Mezz sections M7 and M9.
            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              What about the Las Vegas sections is the ticket office s long seats or what’s the scoop
              I called and checked CTO for Vegas and she only received an email for their website. She has nothing about seating arrangements.

Comment

Tech fans, hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                  Tech fans, hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!
                  Thanks. For starters. a sweep of GLI would be a great beginning of the New Year!

Comment

http://icevegas.bdglobalsports.com/ This website lists these team sections. Fan Sections: Michigan Tech – Sec. 3/4/5, Boston College – Sec. 6/7/8, Arizona State – Sec. 13/14/15, Northern Michigan – Sec. 16/17/18.
                    "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                    -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I am not planning on buying tickets for Vegas until I get there.

I did buy tickets to Zumanity for the Friday late show though.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Hope all of Huskies nation has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Comment

I hope our guys come healed up and ready to play. It's not like we've had great success against these lower Michigan teams the last few years. We have to be totally on our game and ready for anything. Go Huskies!

Comment

I really like the new page format in USCHO website. The page seems to load much faster

Comment

I really like the new page format in USCHO website. The page seems to load much faster
                              Listening to the Red Wings pod cast, it sounds like MSU is going to try to forecheck very aggressively and try to hem us into our own end. I think the breakout is something we struggle with but I'm not sure that strategy will work.

Comment

Listening to the Red Wings pod cast, it sounds like MSU is going to try to forecheck very aggressively and try to hem us into our own end. I think the breakout is something we struggle with but I'm not sure that strategy will work.
                                I think the guys will be fired up and ready to play. I will be there to watch it live.

Comment

Working...
                                X