Bottom Feeders 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Matt Thomas is your John Hill award winner. 2 wins and looking lost on the bench will get you this.

The John Hill award is awarded to the coach of the worst record in D1 hockey.
    Protest filed on Wayne’s behalf.

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2017-18

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I have looked at hundreds of spam posts and I haven't found any links to live streaming of this tourney.
      To follow RPI, you get a carrier pigeon named Chester. He's a little slow, but he'll get you the score.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Knowing that Western got sent to Bad Axe, we sent them via back roads and disabled their bus GPS.

Teams have started to arrive at Ouray, Elba, and Mt Washington, and are already complaining about everything.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Knowing that Western got sent to Bad Axe, we sent them via back roads and disabled their bus GPS.

Teams have started to arrive at Ouray, Elba, and Mt Washington, and are already complaining about everything.
          Maybe it's the water.

http://worldstory.co/coca-cola-recal...es-across-u-s/

(Yea, it's fake news, but it fits the spirit of the BFT).
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What possible complaint could anyone have about Mount Washington? Other than the 7.6-mile, 4800 vertical foot hike up the Auto Road? Keep those hockey bags light! Drop the puck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              What possible complaint could anyone have about Mount Washington? Other than the 7.6-mile, 4800 vertical foot hike up the Auto Road? Keep those hockey bags light! Drop the puck!
              Current conditions link:

https://www.mountwashington.org/experience-the-weather/current-summit-conditions.aspx
              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Hey Miss Committee Chair - remind me what accommodations were arranged for the Ouray teams? Obviously we can't afford to have them living it up at the luxury hot spring resort there.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Hey Miss Committee Chair - remind me what accommodations were arranged for the Ouray teams? Obviously we can't afford to have them living it up at the luxury hot spring resort there.
                  Tents.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Tents.
                    Ah yes, winter camping. Perfect.

Do we have loose schedules set for the opening round? Or are we keeping it secret for now.

I'm getting word that if I hike up Palmyra Peak tomorrow, I might be able to see smoke signals over the ridge, assuming someone is sending them.
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-22-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Until the pre game meal cooked by Ree Drummond, I hooked the team campground up with a stove and a mystery sack of meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Until the pre game meal cooked by Ree Drummond, I hooked the team campground up with a stove and a mystery sack of meat.
                        So THAT was what was in the sack hanging from the tree!

BTW, was it bare meat or bear meet?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Do we have loose schedules set for the opening round? Or are we keeping it secret for now.

I'm getting word that if I hike up Palmyra Peak tomorrow, I might be able to see smoke signals over the ridge, assuming someone is sending them.
                          We're gonna start the 2-3 games at about 3 PM Eastern tomorrow, and the 1-4 games at about 6 ET. No time to clear the rink. If it goes into OT, well, you'll just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            So THAT was what was in the sack hanging from the tree!

BTW, was it bare meat or bear meet?
                            The local elder that collected stuff for the Sack said he couldn't say what was in the Sack. From what I saw, it's assorted pig parts (no choice cuts) and turkey bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              The local elder that collected stuff for the Sack said he couldn't say what was in the Sack. From what I saw, it's assorted pig parts (no choice cuts) and turkey bacon.
                              The committee also set up base camp for teams at Mt Washington. They too got a sack of mystery meat. Every sack a surprise!

Comment

Ouray??? how the heck did that get chosen as a playoff site. they have hot springs, for gods sake. beautiful scenery. the committee dropped their standards on this one. I cry foul. any team playing in Ouray should automatically be disqualified.
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X