Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of Michigan, 2017-2018, a new era starts

Originally posted by HHound View Post
    Please do not abbreviate us as NE. That is a direction. NU is a significant University in Boston.
    Good luck Saturday.
    FWIW, it's also a B1G school in Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
      Exactly- all of the upsets. No BC, either. Not surprised Richlin took Denver to repeat. Our draw is tough, NE is a really good team, but who isnt at this point. I suspect there will be some upsets.
      I thought the mention of a 4-1 upset has happened every year for over a decade now. Deep, indeed.

At this point, I'm just happy to not play OSU until Minnesota, if we get that far.

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
        Please do not abbreviate us as NE. That is a direction. NU is a significant University in Boston.
        Good luck Saturday.
        stay out of our thread. Northeastern is still a direction as far as I'm concerned. Dope.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          I thought the mention of a 4-1 upset has happened every year for over a decade now. Deep, indeed.

At this point, I'm just happy to not play OSU until Minnesota, if we get that far.
          yeah, well there were no favors offered- I thought we'd end up out in Sioux Falls- nice little town BTW- but that regional is brutal. I think the BU fans must be ecstatic. Close to home, made the tourney by winning out- two things they didn't think would happen.

Comment

stay out of our thread. Northeastern is still a direction as far as I'm concerned. Dope.
            Educate yourself! DOPE!

Comment

you react like a dyslexic 3rd base coach.. perhaps you could use some. direction that is.
              tough guy
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Want my assistance streaker?
                Originally posted by alfablue
                Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                  Want my assistance streaker?
                  LOL. Nope. NE hasn't won a NC (guess what that means) so they have this thin skinned act coming in here looking for some kind of respect.

Comment

Some good restaurants in Worcester:

111 Chop House for steaks
                    Sole Proprietor for seafood
                    Via for Italian

And for those who want to spend a little more (but worth it):

Maxwell Silverman's Toolhouse on Union Street

Comment

yeah, well there were no favors offered- I thought we'd end up out in Sioux Falls- nice little town BTW- but that regional is brutal. I think the BU fans must be ecstatic. Close to home, made the tourney by winning out- two things they didn't think would happen.
                      Speaking for myself, yes, I'm ecsatatic! Our chances were not great after the slow start to the season. But 12-2-2 in our last 16 is pretty good!

Comment

Hotels near the DCU Center:

Holiday Inn Express - Downtown
                        Courtyard by Marrriott
                        Hilton Garden Inn

This place is supposed to be fabulous but you can't walk from there (it's down by UMass Medical School):

Beechwood Hotel

Comment

Philadelphia trades the rights to Cooper Marody to Edmonton for a third round draft pick in 2019.
                          The certainties of life...Death, Taxes and bad B1G Referees.

Comment

Originally posted by umichjim View Post
                            Philadelphia trades the rights to Cooper Marody to Edmonton for a third round draft pick in 2019.
                            My husband texted me, "Cooper Marody to Edmonton" and I freaked out. I love that my hubby is becoming a big college hockey fan, but he has much to learn. I explained to him that his text had me thinking Cooper left, which I couldn't understand with Regionals this weekend. If we lose this weekend and he's gone, that I understand, I won't like it, but I'll understand.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                              My husband texted me, "Cooper Marody to Edmonton" and I freaked out. I love that my hubby is becoming a big college hockey fan, but he has much to learn. I explained to him that his text had me thinking Cooper left, which I couldn't understand with Regionals this weekend. If we lose this weekend and he's gone, that I understand, I won't like it, but I'll understand.
                              Any payback coming for scaring you like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                Any payback coming for scaring you like that?
                                No. I want to encourage him to continue to tell me about hockey things he finds on the Twitters. I am not a tweeter, so he often has news that I don't. I just need to teach him how to deliver such news, and that someone's rights being traded is different from saying they're going to x.
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G
                                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                                2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X