Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats-The Back Nine and Beyond!

Tyler Kelleher, Trevor Smith and Bobby Butler all open the season in Milwaukee with the Admirals...
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
      Tyler Kelleher started at right wing on the first line with Grayson Downing at center and Kevin Goumas at left wing on October 11, 2013. 4-1 win over Clarkson at the IceBreaker, Mariucci Arena:

http://www.cstv.com/gametracker/laun...&startschool=&

http://collegehockeyinc.com/stats/bo...p?mclkunh1.o11
      Ha, ha, ha, Mike. I confess, I was baiting HR with that one.

Maybe see you at Tsongas tomorrow night, HR. Hoping to see the "old men" Kelleher and van Riemsdyk also. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Ha, ha, ha, Mike. I confess, I was baiting HR with that one.

Maybe see you at Tsongas tomorrow night, HR. Hoping to see the "old men" Kelleher and van Riemsdyk also. :-)
        Ha! Should've known it was TyK...2013 was my first official year of following the 'Cats. I'll look for you along the concourse. No doubt the Kelleher contingency will be there and quite possibly the vR's.
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

UNH hockey: New Kelleher on the block; Grasso ruled out for season opener:
          http://www.concordmonitor.com/Univer...owell-12922184
          "Grasso is dealing with a shoulder injury and has already been scratched from the lineup for the opening weekend. The length of his absence isn’t clear – Umile said it could be “a couple weeks” – and the sophomore declined comment when asked about the nature of the injury at the team’s media day in September."
          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
            UNH hockey: New Kelleher on the block; Grasso ruled out for season opener:
            http://www.concordmonitor.com/Univer...owell-12922184
            "Grasso is dealing with a shoulder injury and has already been scratched from the lineup for the opening weekend. The length of his absence isn’t clear – Umile said it could be “a couple weeks” – and the sophomore declined comment when asked about the nature of the injury at the team’s media day in September."
            It's not clear from the article who let the cat out of the bag - certainly the writer was doing his job in getting to the details - but whoever spilled the beans needs a serious talking-to. That's not going to make things easier for Grasso whenever he does return to the line-up. Might as well paint a bulls-eye on his shoulder(s) at this point ...
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Random thoughts heading into the weekend....

I'm with Chuck. I think UNH gets points this weekend. So early in the season these might as well be called exhibition games.

So Grasso is going to miss at least a couple games. Does that mean instead of being a minus 15 for the season he will only end up minus a dozen?

Hypothetical question: We all know the current head coach thinks quite highly of Danny Tirone. (Some on here might refer to it as a unhealthy obsession. But that is another topic for another day.) Anyhow suppose Tirone went down with a serious injury early in the season and ended up red shirting? Would the coach stay on for another year so they could walk off in the sunset together? Just wonderin....
              UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                It's not clear from the article who let the cat out of the bag - certainly the writer was doing his job in getting to the details - but whoever spilled the beans needs a serious talking-to. That's not going to make things easier for Grasso whenever he does return to the line-up. Might as well paint a bulls-eye on his shoulder(s) at this point ...
                Especially at Tsongas, where the punches come fast and hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                  Especially at Tsongas, where the punches come fast and hard.
                  Good thing he's not playing!!😳😉

Comment

Since the season officially starts tonight for the 'Cats, perhaps it's time to generate a regular season thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                      Since the season officially starts tonight for the 'Cats, perhaps it's time to generate a regular season thread...
                      Go for it

Comment

Could use Grasso out there on the PP! Welp here comes the second.

Comment

And just like that...it's 2-1 'Cats on goals by Vela and Cefalu!!

Comment

Bad penalty by The Riverhawks to negate a UML PP - UNH scored on both the 4-on-4 and the ensuing PP. Now headed on their fourth PP of the night...
                            Last edited by Dan; 10-06-2017, 07:29 PM.
                            Live Free or Die!!
                            Miami University '03

Comment

Nazarian roofs it 3-2 'Cats!

Comment

Well here we go with UML on the PP(again) pulling keeper (er goalie)1:59 left

Comment

Working...
                                X