• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Denver band rocks..

team isnt too shabby either.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Frozen Four: Denver, Notre Dame, Harvard, Minnesota-Duluth

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      It's amazing what a very mediocre team can do with the gift of 4 home games.

There he is!

You get my message?

Was worried you might never come back out.

Comment

Looks like Denver fans travel to frozen fours at least

Comment

When was the last team that looked this good? 2012 BC?
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            One and Two seeds in the final, I guess the system works!
            "I'm not dead yet!!!"
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              When was the last team that looked this good? 2012 BC?
              The Tampa team?

DU 2017 doesn't look that good, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Looks like Denver fans travel to frozen fours at least
                Wish I could have gone. Not easy with a 5 month old and another on the way...
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  This is no great revelation, but it seems like there is no stopping Denver. Wire to wire they have clearly been the best team all year.
                  Makes me mad because we nearly swept them in Denver in December and have been #1 for most of the year but at this point it's hard to disagree. They've been killing everyone. We got our dreams dashed by Denver in 2004, not excited for it to happen again
                  I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                    Lmao! Struck a nerve? The truth must really bother UMD fans. You know a person hasn't got anything to stand on when they immediately resort to insulting a person and where they live. Very mature.

I have every right as anyone to post here as while I am a UND fan, I'm also a college hockey fan. For how amazing of a team that Duluth is this year, there is no reason why the players should have to flop on the ice acting like they get shot. The flopping isn't new to this year.

You stay classy, UMD21.
                    Right? Daloot has taken the diving crown from the Cepis era goofers... hard pill for some dog fans to swallow. It's definitely a crap way to play the game. The thing is, they are plenty talented to have to play that way. UMD better step up their (diving) game or they are going to get run over by this Denver team on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                      One and Two seeds in the final, I guess the system works!
                      Barring an epic comeback, this will be the first time the #1 and #2 overall seeds will play for the national title since the tournament expanded to 16 teams in 2003.

While the #1 overall seed has had success in this time frame (winning titles in '06 (Wisconsin), '09 (BU), and '12 (BC), and finishing runner-up in '13 (Quinnipiac), '14 (Minnesota), and '16 (Quinnipiac)), the #2 overall seed has only advanced to the National Championship game once (winning the title in '05 (DU)).
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Why don't we have running clock here?!?!?

Comment

I find most sideline reporters useless but this lacrosse guy actually asks good questions. Meant to say that earlier.

Comment

Most dangerous lead in hockey!!! The dreaded 4 goal lead

Comment

Bring back gary thorne

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Bring back gary thorne
                                Amen. Buccigross is the most ANNOYING broadcaster I think I've ever heard...

Comment

Working...
                                X