• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D3 championship weekend

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
    5-1 Final - Plattsburgh downs Norwich.

Who saw the game? Tell us about it.
    Um, what planet are you on right now?! It's currently 4-0 Platty with 10 minutes left in the 3rd period.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbunnell View Post
      If you are listening to WIRY audio while watching the NCAA video, Yes.. 3 minute delay...
      No there probably 100 people at UNO watching the NCAA BROADCAST. it pretty much straightened out for the third.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
        Um, what planet are you on right now?! It's currently 4-0 Platty with 10 minutes left in the 3rd period.
        And that is the Final. Plattsburgh 4 Norwich 0

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Plattsburgh pretty much dominated. Not sure of total shots but it was crazy.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            Plattsburgh pretty much dominated. Not sure of total shots but it was crazy.
            Officials have it as 51-20.

Comment

It was weird. College hockey stats had the 5-1 score posted at about 2:30 central time. Not sure where they got that from. I was gonna go watch, but saw that and thought it was over.
              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Ticketing for the Adrian Games: assigned seating. Half the rink reserved for Adrian, the other half reserved for road fans. Can't pick your seat, as they are selling tickets in order as you are standing in line... #ridiculous
                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Just going by what was posted on Collegehockeystats before I posted. It showed a 5-1 final. They have since changed it and posted the REAL score. No need to be a dick about it.

Comment

As a neutral: both of those penalties that give Adrian a 5x3 going in to OT looked like absolute BS
                    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23

Comment

Are you friken kidding me!!!!!!!!! NCAA Video cuts out in overtime before game is over, what the F---??????? AND how does the third least penalized team in the country have so many penalties and in the Overtime????? Jesssssssssssssssss
                      4 & 20 The All-American Sister's
                      SNC 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, & 2018 Mens DIII NCAA Champions & they have Women's Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by 4and20 View Post
                        Are you friken kidding me!!!!!!!!! NCAA Video cuts out in overtime before game is over, what the F---??????? AND how does the third least penalized team in the country have so many penalties and in the Overtime????? Jesssssssssssssssss
                        As a neutral observer, Gustavus got hosed by the people wearing stripes, especially late in the 3rd and all of the OT...
                        Plattsburgh CARDINALS

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
                          Just going by what was posted on Collegehockeystats before I posted. It showed a 5-1 final. They have since changed it and posted the REAL score. No need to be a dick about it.
                          I wasn't being one of those things you called me and that you're slurping on right now as part of your daily routine. I was definitely making fun because your post was at 3:28pm but the game only started at 3pm so it couldn't possibly have been over when you posted and that made me laugh because the game times have been posted in a lot of places for every fan to see. If you didn't know the start time I guess you must not be much of a real fan. Oh, feel free to take it out of your mouth now and sit on it instead you rude little sh*t. I'm sure you enjoy doing that every day too. Reap what you sow.
                          Last edited by shelfit; 03-18-2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I wasn't being one of those things you called me and that you're slurping on right now as part of your daily routine. I was definitely making fun because your post was at 3:28pm but the game only started at 3pm so it couldn't possibly have been over when you posted and that made me laugh because the game times have been posted in a lot of places for every fan to see. If you didn't know the start time I guess you must not be much of a real fan. Oh, feel free to take it out of your mouth now and sit on it instead you rude little sh*t. I'm sure you enjoy doing that every day too. Reap what you sow.
                            Dude. Lay off the sauce. It confused me as well. I don't know why you would ridicule someone for looking at the trusted site in college hockey scores. I thought it was weird that it said 3pm start time and had the final score posted, but thought "'maybe the game time was wrong". And yes....you were being a dick. If you weren't before...you definitely are now. It's ok. It happens to every one now and then. (See my next post)
                            Last edited by gojackets; 03-18-2017, 12:55 AM.
                            UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                              As a neutral observer, Gustavus got hosed by the people wearing stripes, especially late in the 3rd and all of the OT...
                              As a person who wanted Gustavus to lose and didn't watch the game....looking at the box score...seems like Gustavus ran out of gas and couldn't keep up anymore. 😜😜
                              UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                                Dude. Lay off the sauce. It confused me as well. I don't know why you would ridicule someone for looking at the trusted site in college hockey scores. I thought it was weird that it said 3pm start time and had the final score posted, but thought "'maybe the game time was wrong". And yes....you were being a dick. If you weren't before...you definitely are now. It's ok. It happens to every one now and then. (See my next post)
                                Well if you say so it must be true. Not on the sauce (although maybe I should be when I read some posts). Most of us on here are very opinionated, myself incuded, and I'm fine with that. I just didn't appreciate the immature name-calling nor did I think it was necessary so I repaid him in kind. Not my finest work, admittedly, but in this case I just don't care. Maybe he's a GAC fan and was simply in a bad mood after the tough loss. I believe he's actually a Plattsburgh fan though, and I'm sure he's the reason they made it to the championship game, so I guess his self-righteous sh*t doesn't stink.
                                Last edited by shelfit; 03-18-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X