UA_ vs. UAA the five hole edition, 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UA_ vs. UAA the five hole edition, 16-17

Speaking of trash...was rummaging around in dumpster out back of the double-wide and found this old gif.
    Some things never go out of style.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
      Speaking of trash...was rummaging around in dumpster out back of the double-wide and found this old gif.
      Some things never go out of style.

You have your very own dumpster. It's like having your own personal storage unit. but in the eye's of _airbanks they think it's classier.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        As I said .......Arrogantly showing off your UA_ Uneducation........... want's to talk trash but can't do the math. Needs Hand holding....a bush thing
        Wants*
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Wants*
          Every village has at least one idiot. We seem to have found their captain.
          Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Lol
            It won't be Seawolf fans packing the Sully. I'm sure, as usual, it will be a majority of Nanook fans in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
              Every village has at least one idiot. We seem to have found their captain.
              In his defense, Alaska Hockey is great in real life.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                It won't be Seawolf fans packing the Sully. I'm sure, as usual, it will be a majority of Nanook fans in attendance.
                Why wouldn't Nanook fans come down to Anchorage? It's actually a city. Also, that might explain why UAA fans don't go up to Fairbanks.
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                  Why wouldn't Nanook fans come down to Anchorage? It's actually a city. Also, that might explain why UAA fans don't go up to Fairbanks.
                  With the dire situation both teams face, showing up and having a strong fan presence could be the difference between keeping your team and losing it. So if the cold weather is too much for you, make sure you let the Seawolves know that's why no one cares enough to make the trip north.
                  Last edited by UAFIceAngel; 02-21-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                    Why wouldn't Nanook fans come down to Anchorage?
                    Lets count the ways why the 'nooks come to town.

1. flush toilets w/ free paperwork
                    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      Lets count the ways why the 'nooks come to town.

1. flush toilets w/ free paperwork
                      I actually value my life so I make my trip down and get out quickly. Don't need to end up another homicide statistic.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                        I actually value my life so I make my trip down and get out quickly. Don't need to end up another homicide statistic.
                        Fairbanks has its fair share of crime as well. They are way above the national average for rape, assault and burglaries.
                        Originally Posted by aparch
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          Fairbanks has its fair share of crime as well. They are way above the national average for rape, assault and burglaries.
                          Don't forget about the meth! Not enough customers in North Pole to keep that economy going...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Erickson is suspended for Friday night’s game. He takes a lot of penalties, many ill-timed, but he is also the team’s spark plug. Now everyone needs to play with a little more grit.

Erickson will probably be wound up for Saturday night. He is a senior and I’m sure the Seawolves will have to pry the Cup from his cold, dead hands. Hopefully he can skate the fine line he "sometimes" crosses over.

Go Nooks!

Comment

Erickson is suspended for Friday night’s game. He takes a lot of penalties, many ill-timed, but he is also the team’s spark plug. Now everyone needs to play with a little more grit.

Erickson will probably be wound up for Saturday night. He is a senior and I’m sure the Seawolves will have to pry the Cup from his cold, dead hands. Hopefully he can skate the fine line he "sometimes" crosses over.

Go Nooks!
                              UAA has one or two good players who play with an edge too.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Erickson will probably be wound up for Saturday night. Hopefully he can skate the fine line he "sometimes" crosses over.

Go Nooks!
                                From grinder to goon.

Comment

Working...
                                X