X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
    Glad to see that this tradition is continuing "Men's hockey announces Student Shootout event"

Now we just need to get a few thousand students to show up and win free tickets!
    How about letting non-students try for a free pair of tickets a n/c game?
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

What is not making UW hockey great again is all the grey getting into the UW swag. Stick to cardinal and white please.

Comment

Roster is updated on uwbadgers.com FYI
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          What is not making UW hockey great again is all the grey getting into the UW swag. Stick to cardinal and white please.
          I saw a bumper stick that stated, "I Bleed Red and Black" with a motion W. ***?
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Season starts Oct 1, now with our goalie situation set....is it too early to start making bold predictions for the season?

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
              Season starts Oct 1, now with our goalie situation set....is it too early to start making bold predictions for the season?
              NEVER! Hmmm, lets think about this. Hayton edges out Hughes for the Hobey, Weissbach is the national rookie scoring champion, UW leads the nation in PPG, PK and SHG's, no more than 6 losses in the season and they don't lose to end the season. Am I drinking on the job again!?

Comment

NEVER! Hmmm, lets think about this. Hayton edges out Hughes for the Hobey, Weissbach is the national rookie scoring champion, UW leads the nation in PPG, PK and SHG's, no more than 6 losses in the season and they don't lose to end the season. Am I drinking on the job again!?
                6 loses!!! I have them only at 5, keep drinking and then look at the upcoming schedule again.

I think we make it back to the tourney this year. Would be a disappointing season if they don't make it into the field of 16.

Comment

I think we make it back to the tourney this year. Would be a disappointing season if they don't make it into the field of 16.
                  Totally agree. They were an OT goal away from making it in last year, anything less is a disappointment. Even a first game loss would be a disappointment. They need to do some damage. Hayton is a expectation changer, the D will only keep getting better, and the O is probably a push between losses and incoming recruits.

Wisconsin Hockey: We're Baack!

Comment

Buccigross has us at #10 in his preseason rankings

Comment

Buccigross has us at #10 in his preseason rankings

That's a little low, eh?

Comment

That's a little low, eh?
                        I'm fine with it for a preseason ranking.

Team is still unproven, coaching change, transfer student as your starting keeper.

Oh, wait, am I supposed to act like I've downed a gallon of the UW Kool-Aid??
                        TEN!!! WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT GUY KNOW, THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE UNDEFEATED FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON!!! THEY WILL HAVE TO EXPAND THE USUAL CAPACITY OF THE ALL-AMERICAN TEAM SO THAT THEY CAN JUSTLY NAME EACH AND EVERY BADGER A FIRST TEAM ALL AMERICAN, well, maybe not Greenway, kid still rubs me the wrong way with his stupid/overaggressive play that results in too many penalties...he can be on the second team.

Comment

Oh, wait, am I supposed to act like I've downed a gallon of the UW Kool-Aid??
                          TEN!!! WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT GUY KNOW, THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE UNDEFEATED FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON!!! THEY WILL HAVE TO EXPAND THE USUAL CAPACITY OF THE ALL-AMERICAN TEAM SO THAT THEY CAN JUSTLY NAME EACH AND EVERY BADGER A FIRST TEAM ALL AMERICAN, well, maybe not Greenway, kid still rubs me the wrong way with his stupid/overaggressive play that results in too many penalties...he can be on the second team.
                          Now your downing the Cardinal Cool-aide! OH YEAH! BRING IT! LET'S GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Season Tickets arrived yesterday!

You can tell that they had to send stuff out to the printers months ago, still have Matty Ice on tickets and in the calendar, still have Mercyhurst tickets for Friday/Saturday

I'm pretty sure that the "Friday" ticket is valid for the Saturday game and the "Saturday" ticket is valid for the Sunday game. Sent an e-mail to the ticket office, waiting for confirmation.

One step closer to the season starting.

Drop the puck!!!

Comment

Season tickets arrived today! Oops, wrong UW hockey thread. Free hockey Saturday @ LaBahn!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X