X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
    He is a RFA after this year, so it will be interesting if the Ducks even make a offer. The Ducks are a pretty deep team at F. Might be nice for him to get a change of scenery.
    Rangers need some more firepower, so do the Sharks.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Rangers need some more firepower, so do the Sharks.
      And so do the Islanders..
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
        And so do the Islanders..
        So Kerdiles' team lives to fight on. Anaheim vs Nashville just doesn't ooze hockey type feelings, does it? Ottawa vs Pittsburgh does. Things are looking pretty good to get a UW player on the cup at this point. I hope Smith is able to get back in the lineup for the Preds.

Comment

So Kerdiles' team lives to fight on. Anaheim vs Nashville just doesn't ooze hockey type feelings, does it? Ottawa vs Pittsburgh does. Things are looking pretty good to get a UW player on the cup at this point. I hope Smith is able to get back in the lineup for the Preds.
          Tim, this is the best website out there to figure out team's breakdown for the future.

https://www.capfriendly.com/

Enjoy, you can pass a hour pretty quick looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
            tim, this is the best website out there to figure out team's breakdown for the future.

https://www.capfriendly.com/

enjoy, you can pass a hour pretty quick looking at it.
            amazing!

Comment

But with Nashville you get the whole Subban sideshow. I am starting to warm up to him like I did to Neon Deion.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

This is an odd comment for me. I'd much rather watch Ducks/Preds than Pens/Sens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy View Post
                  But with Nashville you get the whole Subban sideshow. I am starting to warm up to him like I did to Neon Deion.
                  I've liked Subban from his beginning. He was cocky, but he got humbled by the league's establishment. He grew up. He takes chances on D, but the best take risks. 0
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Hey NBC...I want hockey not golf. Golf is a game, not a sport. To prove it, all you need is a fat *** and goofie pants. C'MON!!!!!!
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                      This is an odd comment for me. I'd much rather watch Ducks/Preds than Pens/Sens.
                      Yeah, that's the series I'm excited about. Watching Pittsburgh just makes me sad about things I can't control. Watching Nashville is simply awesome.

Comment

Now with TG not having to "waste" his time on getting his degree, look out, he's 100% Men's Hockey 100% of the time. Congrats to all the UW players (and coach) who graduated.

Comment

Now with TG not having to "waste" his time on getting his degree, look out, he's 100% Men's Hockey 100% of the time.
                          I can't wait to see what he can do without any distractions!
                          Wisconsin Badgers

National Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90 & 2006

Comment

Originally posted by GoBucky! View Post
                            I can't wait to see what he can do without any distractions!
                            It's going to be epic!

JB Bittner has landed a job as an assistant with OSU. Good to see him with OSU. It was sad him and Strand get a bad deal with the end of the Eaves regime.

Comment

• HoF Game is official...

Comment

If you want a sausage fest, go to Tech *clap*clap*
                                Where the women aren't worth mention
                                Like a comic book convention
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X