X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go....PIT or WASH?
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
      Here we go....PIT or WASH?
      Schultz

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

This morning on the Big 1070, did I hear Blake Geoffrion mention former college players Max Pacioretty, James van Riemsdyk, Jack Johnson, Barry Dylan Larkin joining the Classic? This is getting better and better!

EDIT: I ****ed up.
        Last edited by MadCityRich; 05-09-2017, 03:16 PM.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          This morning on the Big 1070, did I hear Blake Geoffrion mention former college players Max Pacioretty, James van Riemsdyk, Jack Johnson, Barry Larkin joining the Classic? This is getting better and better!
          I would pay big money to see Barry Larkin on skates

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
            I would pay big money to see Barry Larkin on skates
            ****!!!! WOW...good catch bucky..... DYLAN of course. . That was such an embarrassing post, I'm not going to delete it, but strike it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_daLu83JMY

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
              I like that they have 3 Badgers, but I hate that team. (Isles fan since I was 5.)
              Well, I hope you are happy. I am sad. But I get the Isles/Rangers thing, I would assume it's just like the rodent/Badger thing.

I'm not sure how I feel about non-badgers playing in the BGC, but it's his show. Unfortunately I cannot attend due to a conflict with esox hunting.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I did do a fist pump when Ottawa put in the empty netter. We do still have Turris going as a Badger, so that should be some consolation to the group.

I had a discussion at the rink about the Isles/Rangers thing, and I think it's more one sided. A Rangers fan didn't seem to care about how the Isles did, but we really dislike the Rangers. Maybe it's because they get so much more attention... and the fact that we haven't done squat since '93....
                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                  ****!!!! WOW...good catch bucky..... DYLAN of course. . That was such an embarrassing post, I'm not going to delete it, but strike it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_daLu83JMY
                  I wouldn't say it is a embarrassing post....you are just showing your age.

The man did play shortstop for the Reds for 2 decades.

Comment

• Cameron Hughes has been named Captain for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                      Cameron Hughes has been named Captain for next season.
                      That goal he scored against BC was as filthy sick as you will ever see.

So Pens need to win so Schultz gets into the next round....did Kerdiles get any ice time the other night for the Ducks? For some reason I just don't like the Ducks. I have a soft spot for Edmonton and I don't really know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        That goal he scored against BC was as filthy sick as you will ever see.
                        I like the fact that he also has a good relationship going with Buccigross. Never hurts to have friends in high places, good for exposure.

So Pens need to win so Schultz gets into the next round....did Kerdiles get any ice time the other night for the Ducks? For some reason I just don't like the Ducks. I have a soft spot for Edmonton and I don't really know why.
                        Box score on the Ducks site has him listed for 12:06 TOI with 1 SOG and 2 hits. Of that 12:06, 1:28 was shorthanded...so they put the kid out on the PK for a few shifts. I guess that is what happens when your team takes 13 penalties for 61 PIM.

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                          I like the fact that he also has a good relationship going with Buccigross. Never hurts to have friends in high places, good for exposure.

Box score on the Ducks site has him listed for 12:06 TOI with 1 SOG and 2 hits. Of that 12:06, 1:28 was shorthanded...so they put the kid out on the PK for a few shifts. I guess that is what happens when your team takes 13 penalties for 61 PIM.
                          So I guess I need to root for the Ducks. I wonder what the Duck's depth is @ F for the coming year or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                            Cameron Hughes has been named Captain for next season.
                            Hopefully that is a good sign he will return in the fall. I had him as the most likely to leave early behind Kunin. Juniors that have shown some promise tend to get a hard push as their draft right's team can get nervous about their pick pulling a Schultz after their senior year and not signing with them.

Comment

So I guess I need to root for the Ducks. I wonder what the Duck's depth is @ F for the coming year or 2?
                              He is a RFA after this year, so it will be interesting if the Ducks even make a offer. The Ducks are a pretty deep team at F. Might be nice for him to get a change of scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                                I wouldn't say it is a embarrassing post....you are just showing your age.
                                Get off my lawn.

Congrats to Cameron. The guy's a stud and we can use him this upcoming season.

Comment

Working...
                                X