This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Looks like some schedule/ticket information is starting to leak out.

Here is the season ticket website.

They outline the packages as:
    Face-Off package season tickets will cost $210 and contain nine regular season home games and two B1G tournament quarterfinal home games*. Slap-Shot package season tickets will cost $215 and contain ten regular season home games and one B1G tournament quarterfinal home game*.
    *Playoff games 1 and 3 are Face-Off, game 2 is Slap-Shot*

This tells me that season ticket prices remain at $20 for regular season games to go with the $15 playoff games.
    This also tells me that there will be an exhibition game included in the Slap-Shot package (don't necessarily know what day of the week it would fall on) that will be included at the full $20 price.

We already know that the home opponents will be the 6 other B1G teams (now including Notre Dame) as well as NoDak, St Lawrence, Mercyhurst.
    I would guess that the 1 exhibition would be the U-18 squad, but haven't seen/heard anything official on that yet.

Information that is confirmed through various sources is:
    Home vs OSU 6-7 Oct
    Away vs BC 13 Oct
    Away vs Merrimack 14 Oct
    Away vs NMU (in Green Bay) 20-21 Oct
    Home vs NoDak 3-4 Nov

Comment

Schedule will be released tomorrow. Is that early or around the normal time of the year?
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Schedule will be released tomorrow. Is that early or around the normal time of the year?
        A little earlier than last year. Last year the non conference schedule came out May 20th, with the big ten schedule coming out June 2nd.

I believe game times weren't announced until September though.

Comment

Looks like I'll be paying a visit in October

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...92cc94f8d.html
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Hey my Friday ticket partner had a baby and can't split tix this year.
            Anyone interested in splitting 2 tickets on Friday package?

Comment

Still waiting for all of the flight pricing, but really want to bring the Mrs. back up to Madison for the UND series on November 3rd and 4th.
              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Hopefully the process of building the fanbase will make progress this year, but in terms of attendance figures, I'll keep my expectations low -- we've got a pretty front-heavy home schedule for 2017-18.

Comment

I like the fact that they get started and keep rolling with the 11 straight weeks, develop good momentum and flow to the season. I also like the B7 games early in the season, that and the sue series could get the attendance jumpstarted. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                    Looks like I'll be paying a visit in October

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...92cc94f8d.html
                    Interesting that Tech did not include the HOF game in its schedule announcement. I didn't think you could play in both the HOF and the Ice breaker in the same season.

Comment

• Craig Smith; the first Badger to move on to the 3rd round this year....Who's next?
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Badgers doing good things - Kyle Turris edition

Link

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          Craig Smith; the first Badger to move on to the 3rd round this year....Who's next?
                          Go Rangers! (sorry Kyle)

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Go Rangers! (sorry Kyle)
                            I agree.... 3 > 1

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                              I agree.... 3 > 1
                              Yes, 3 >1, but I go all the way back to with Richter and the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Yes, 3 >1, but I go all the way back to with Richter and the Rangers.
                                I like that they have 3 Badgers, but I hate that team. (Isles fan since I was 5.)
                                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Working...
                                X