X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post

You can see that Wisconsin can end up anywhere from 9th with a sweep and other things going our way all of the way down to 19thif we get swept and things go against us.
    Likely outcomes are: sweep and get to 9th, split and sit at 13 or 14, get swept and end up at 18th
    Possible outcomes are: sweep = 9-10, split = 11-16, swept = 15-19
    Updated PWR Projections are out.

Looks like the possibilities are:
    Sweep - Likely 12, Possible Range of 9 - 14
    Split - Likely 14, Possible Range of 11-17
    Swept - Likely 18, Possible Range of 15-21

The guys have been playing pretty well, with the exception of getting stomped on the road, by the first batch of 4-year B1G Sr Nittany Lions, on their Sr Night. I think they can get the home sweep.

Looking at Ohio State's numbers

Sweep - Likely 13, Possible Range of 11 - 15
    Split - Likely 17, Possible Range of 14-20
    Swept - Likely 20, Possible Range of 17-22

Comment

Has anyone heard if this is the week Berry gets both nights?

Comment

Originally posted by Great Day for Hockey View Post
        Has anyone heard if this is the week Berry gets both nights?
        I doubt it, though I have not listened to the WI hockey hour or the weekly press conference, TG's been vocal that both guys are playing well enough to rotate. Maybe in tourney time they will go with just 1 guy. I stopped watching the PSU game at 4-0, but from what I saw Jurusic wasn't the problem.

I'm glad TG is downing all the ranking talk, that is rather immaterial. All that matters is where they end up at the end, and they don't necessarily control that, unless they win the B6, then it is immaterial. They sure can help themselves with finishing in 1st or 2nd.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          I doubt it, though I have not listened to the WI hockey hour or the weekly press conference, TG's been vocal that both guys are playing well enough to rotate. Maybe in tourney time they will go with just 1 guy. I stopped watching the PSU game at 4-0, but from what I saw Jurusic wasn't the problem.

I'm glad TG is downing all the ranking talk, that is rather immaterial. All that matters is where they end up at the end, and they don't necessarily control that, unless they win the B6, then it is immaterial. They sure can help themselves with finishing in 1st or 2nd.
          It wasn't mentioned in the press conference, hockey hour, or hockey digest video. I'm guessing he'll stay with both. It's been kind of hard to judge most of the goals they give up because a lot of the time, they're left hung out to dry via turnovers.

Comment

• No Freytag this weekend...

Comment

Can someone give me some help on this "Wisconsin Channel"? Where can I find it, how much do you have to pay for it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Let's Go Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuB View Post
                Can someone give me some help on this "Wisconsin Channel"? Where can I find it, how much do you have to pay for it?

Let's Go Red!!!
                http://wpt.org/watch/watch-wisconsin-channel-online
                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by BuB View Post

Let's Go Red!!!
                  It's also available on BTN2GO for free if you have a cable subscription.

Comment

I'm sorry, so this is a really bad question - but The Wisconsin Channel is simply WPT free online?

Comment

I'm sorry, so this is a really bad question - but The Wisconsin Channel is simply WPT free online?
                      Wisconsin Public Television actually consists of 4 individual TV channels.

The Wisconsin Channel is the XX.2 channel in the lineup and features programming about state issues and state history, university lectures, new local programs and performances from Wisconsin arts groups, along with alternate scheduling of lifestyle and drama programming.

You can read all about the 4 channels here
                      Last edited by KaMiGo; 03-10-2017, 12:15 PM. Reason: formatting cleanup

Comment

Gameday!

Comment

In the Madison area, switch your TV source to TV/Antenna...it's on 21.2 IF you have an antenna attached. I have one TV in the house without DirecTv...I can get 24 channels with an indoor antenna connected.
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            In the Madison area, switch your TV source to TV/Antenna...it's on 21.2 IF you have an antenna attached. I have one TV in the house without DirecTv...I can get 24 channels with an indoor antenna connected.
                            I'm on the West Coast of Wisconsin.....I guess I'll be watching on my laptop. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Comment

Well, it's a great day for hockey!

I'm finally heading to the Kohl Center again tonight, must be the first time in four years
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'm on the West Coast of Wisconsin.....I guess I'll be watching on my laptop. Thanks to everyone for their help.
                                Alternatively, if you have a roku or other streaming device, you can watch it via BTN2Go on your TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X