This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Are you guys ready to help me put extra axles on the bandwagon? With the BB team not able to drop a ball in Lake Mendota from a boat, this ***** is gonna fill up fast!
    Woot! Great effort from the guys last night. Come out firing tonight and they can get psu on their heels.

And btw, the announcers keep talking about how psu shoots from every angle blah blah blah...lame
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Directtv shows the game on the normal 57 or 57.1 on the channel guide.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        Directtv shows the game on the normal 57 or 57.1 on the channel guide.
        UWisco, Thanks very much for that information! Props to the Channel 57 staff for upgrading to 57.1. Usually ASN is only on 57.4, so they adjusted! Thanks, UWisco!
        Last edited by MadCityRich; 03-04-2017, 03:46 PM.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Love that we own the tiebreaker on Minnesota.

Comment

I don't believe we own the tiebreaker over MN. We have more losses overall than the goofs which is the tiebreaker right before record against next highest rated conference opponent, which is likely to end up PSU, which we also don't win. It's technically possible that could end up as OSU and UW could possibly win there, but that's a long shot plus the goofs would still need one more loss than us. In which case we wouldn't be tied, we'd be ahead.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              I don't believe we own the tiebreaker over MN. We have more losses overall than the goofs which is the tiebreaker right before record against next highest rated conference opponent, which is likely to end up PSU, which we also don't win. It's technically possible that could end up as OSU and UW could possibly win there, but that's a long shot plus the goofs would still need one more loss than us. In which case we wouldn't be tied, we'd be ahead.
              Tiebreakers go 1) Big Ten wins, 2) Head to head, 3) Head to head goal differential.

UW outscored Minnesota 13-12 through the 4 games. Therefore, UW owns the tiebreaker.

Big Ten Tiebreaking scenarios: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                Tiebreakers go 1) Big Ten wins, 2) Head to head, 3) Head to head goal differential.

UW outscored Minnesota 13-12 through the 4 games. Therefore, UW owns the tiebreaker.

Well sure... if you're just going to use the internet to look up the answer... I mean, I can't compete with that!
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Oops. Hold on.
                  Here's the link to the 2017 Page.

I think your link is to the 2015 page. It's actually as I said, fewest losses is the next tie breaker. This internet stuff is nifty!
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Oops. Hold on.

I think your link is to the 2015 page. It's actually as I said, fewest losses is the next tie breaker. This internet stuff is nifty!
                    Whoops, good catch. I just assumed it hadn't changed.

Comment

Whoops, good catch. I just assumed it hadn't changed.
                      I think we're all just glad that all the Badger fans here won't have to try to live life with PTSD after finding out I was wrong about something.

Whew!
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Yikes, no Tischke in the line up. Malone was a maybe but is going to go. Peter is the real anchor of the D, boys are going to need to step up tonight.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Oh good, now we're at a bar and I'm ANGRY THAT BASKETBALL EXISTS.

Is everyone seeing OT bouncy ball on ASN or is it just this satellite channel?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hallucination View Post
                            Oh good, now we're at a bar and I'm ANGRY THAT BASKETBALL EXISTS.

Is everyone seeing OT bouncy ball on ASN or is it just this satellite channel?
                            It's on now.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS
                            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Yup

Comment

Oops. Hold on.

Darn. I stand corrected.

Looks like an ugly one tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X