PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

dxmnkd316
01-17-2017, 09:52 PM
San Tropez with the biannual atomic blast. Classic.

EDIT: WiscTJK, to me it's an event; kind of like getting the boat out, putting the boat away. ;)

I've got "pictures" too. Now if I can find them.......

SanTropez has the best posts when it comes to he Sioux and badgers. My sig line has my personal favorite.

Stauber1
01-17-2017, 11:11 PM
I'm going to be in Madison for the games. First time ever being in Madison. Never even drove through it I don't think.

The arena sucks, but lots of people will tell you how awesome it is.

I'll say this for Badger fans, though. Living in Portland, OR and attending a few Winterhawks games, I've finally found a fan base more ignorant to the game of hockey than those in Madison, WI. So they've got that going for them.

Stauber1
01-17-2017, 11:11 PM
SanTropez has the best posts when it comes to he Sioux and badgers. My sig line has my personal favorite.
You don't have a sig line o.O

dxmnkd316
01-17-2017, 11:14 PM
The hell? I used to

dxmnkd316
01-17-2017, 11:15 PM
How about now?

Guess you don't get one if you post from the phone

Stauber1
01-17-2017, 11:17 PM
That did the trick

gopher wes
01-18-2017, 09:05 AM
I'm going to be in Madison for the games. First time ever being in Madison. Never even drove through it I don't think.
We had fun the one time we went to Madison. No one really bothered us, just one little kid spouted off and his parents immediately scolded him we were just laughing. Didn't really get to go out and enjoy things because we were just there for one game, but it was a good time.

The only bad part is we left immediately after the game to drive to Chicago for the Hockey City Classic and got pulled over on our way out of town. The guy ran us through the ringer about drinking, we told him we had a couple drinks before the game but none during the game because I don't think they sell in the arena and he said our vehicle smelled like "excessive alcohol" lol! My brother, who was driving, blew zeros and the guy felt really stupid and sent us on our way......

St. Clown
01-18-2017, 09:20 AM

I find that I would get hassled more at the X for the Final Five than I would traveling to an opponent's arena. People see you in the other team's jersey while at their arena and it's like they're too stunned to know what to say.

You don't have a sig line o.O
I thought that was the joke! :D

5mn_Major
01-18-2017, 09:24 AM
I find that I would get hassled more at the X for the Final Five than I would traveling to an opponent's arena. People see you in the other team's jersey while at their arena and it's like they're too stunned to know what to say.

This is one of the wackiest things that I didn't expect when I started going to games again. Its the uber weird vibe that comes from different jerseys.

captain beefheart
01-18-2017, 08:36 PM
I don't take hockey out of the picture.

Ding ding ding. Winner!:)

solovsfett
01-19-2017, 08:24 AM
The hell???!!! The game is at 5pm Saturday? when did that change?

gopher wes
01-19-2017, 08:36 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/north/story/minnesota-wild-hockey-day-minnesota-2017-stillwater-broadcast-details

KaMiGo
01-19-2017, 08:46 AM

Ummm, it has been listed as 5pm since they finalized the TV schedule in September.

LINK (http://www.uwbadgers.com/news/2016/9/26/wisconsin-mens-hockey-tv-schedule-set.aspx?path=mhockey)

Have you seen it listed with a different time somewhere?

ScoobyDoo
01-19-2017, 08:50 AM

You on this planet?

solovsfett
01-19-2017, 09:46 AM
Ummm, it has been listed as 5pm since they finalized the TV schedule in September.

LINK (http://www.uwbadgers.com/news/2016/9/26/wisconsin-mens-hockey-tv-schedule-set.aspx?path=mhockey)

Have you seen it listed with a different time somewhere?

Nope, I didn't look at the game time until this morning.

solovsfett
01-19-2017, 09:48 AM
You on this planet?

Sometimes😈

Now take a bottle drink it down and pass it around😀

The Rube
01-19-2017, 10:40 PM

That actually makes sense. Instead of only ONE team's fans coming after you, you could have 9-10 teams' fans hassling you.

One more day until we run the Ol' Number Six on WI!

ExileOnDaytonStreet
01-20-2017, 06:18 AM
One more day until we run the Ol' Number Six on WI!

Easy there, Taggart. No ones raping anybody.

ExileOnDaytonStreet
01-20-2017, 06:27 AM
That said, I'd like to send a candygram to whomever decided to put this game on FCS instead of a channel that isn't on the uber-premium sports tier.

Isn't there an alternate channel for FS-WI that this can go on? Or at least BTN's alternate channels?

The Rube
01-20-2017, 08:05 AM
Easy there, Taggart. No ones raping anybody.

I'm sure at least one of your fans will find a dead deer somewhere....