Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Hello All,

My name is Trevor Mitchell and I work for the St. Louis Sports Commission, which as you may know is hosting the 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four at the Family Arena in St. Charles, MO. As fans of women's hockey I am reaching out to you to come and attend this event and watch these women play at the highest level. I will attach the link to our website's WFF page so you can get some more information and get your tickets now!

https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Thank you and Have a Great Day!
    Last edited by tmitchell; 01-25-2017, 04:04 PM.
    Get your March 17th and 19th Women's Frozen Four tickets here: https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Re: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

If you have any questions please let me know!
    Get your March 17th and 19th Women's Frozen Four tickets here: https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Comment

Originally posted by tmitchell View Post
      If you have any questions please let me know!
      Can you disqualify Minnesota and Wisconsin from participating, nobody wants them there anyway
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

How about no carbon monoxide poisoning, I don't know if this is a prevalent issue in MO. LOL
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          How about no carbon monoxide poisoning, I don't know if this is a prevalent issue in MO. LOL
          The Carbon Monoxide issue was at the Lindenwood Ice Arena in Wentzville, Mo. The Frozen Four will be hosted at the Family Arena in St. Charles, Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            Can you disqualify Minnesota and Wisconsin from participating, nobody wants them there anyway
            Probably could just make the Beanpot the National Title then, correct?
            Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 03-08-2017, 02:19 PM.
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Also, If you all have any ideas on who we can market this event to or even on how to make this event great, please let me know! We want to make this as great an event as possible, these girls deserve a great crowd!

Comment

The Carbon Monoxide issue was at the Lindenwood Ice Arena in Wentzville, Mo. The Frozen Four will be hosted at the Family Arena in St. Charles, Mo.
                Right. That's why I said maybe it's prevalent in rinks in MO. Isn't Lindenwood sponsoring/hosting the event?
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  Right. That's why I said maybe it's prevalent in rinks in MO. Isn't Lindenwood sponsoring/hosting the event?
                  Yes, that is correct. Lindenwood is the Host institution for the event.

Comment

Thanks for hosting, Trevor. Good luck!

MARCH 17TH - 19TH

The St. Louis Lady Cyclones will host their second annual all-girls hockey invitational tournament March 17th - 19th. The NCAA will be hosting the 2017 Women's Frozen Four the same weekend at the Family Arena in Suburban St. Louis, MO.

Celebrate women's hockey on this special weekend: Compete in the invitational and enjoy watching the top NCAA teams play for the national championship!

Comment

If you all have any ideas . . . on how to make this event great, please let me know!
                      I think you got a couple of suggestions already: no Gophers, no Badgers, no CO.

But, seriously, GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                        I think you got a couple of suggestions already: no Gophers, no Badgers, no CO.
                        Don't forget "make it the Beanpot and award the national title to the winner." I fully support this.

Comment

Also, If you all have any ideas on who we can market this event to or even on how to make this event great, please let me know! We want to make this as great an event as possible, these girls deserve a great crowd!
                          Youth teams. Don't limit your outreach to only girls' teams, either.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            Don't forget "make it the Beanpot and award the national title to the winner." I fully support this.
                            Of course, another way would be to put the Division 1 schools into sub divisions like college football and then the higher level championship would be the WCHA championship and lower level championship would continue on as it is currently configured. I mean, in that senario, the east would do better winning championchips.
                            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

We want to make this as great an event as possible, these girls deserve a great crowd!
                              Not sure, but I think referring to the participants as Women rather that Girls might be a good idea, just sayin!
                              4 & 20 The All-American Sister's
                              SNC 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, & 2018 Mens DIII NCAA Champions & they have Women's Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X