Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State vs Miami Redskins-Redhawks- Redwhatever? Who Cares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State vs Miami Redskins-Redhawks- Redwhatever? Who Cares?

Well I say it's payback time for a few past seasons now that Ohio State is playing some of their best hockey in years and is Nationally ranked.
    GO BUCKS!!

Re: Ohio State vs Miami Redskins-Redhawks- Redwhatever? Who Cares?

No reason or excuse to lose to this year's Miami team. If Ohio State somehow loses tomorrow, I will figure it's same-old, same-old with this program and the yearly second-half meltdowns. No excuse will be acceptable for a loss or even a tie tomorrow. If this team is for real, they will come out and take care of business tomorrow against a sub-.500 Miami team. In case you haven't figured out, yeah, I am sick of losing to this team. They have owned us so bad lately that they are now ahead of us on the all-time record. This is going to show my age, but shoot, when I was at OSU, the games vs Miami were almost automatic wins.
    Last edited by osualum86; 12-30-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
      No reason or excuse to lose to this year's Miami team. If Ohio State somehow loses tomorrow, I will figure it's same-old, same-old with this program and the yearly second-half meltdowns. No excuse will be acceptable for a loss or even a tie tomorrow. If this team is for real, they will come out and take care of business tomorrow against a sub-.500 Miami team. In case you haven't figured out, yeah, I am sick of losing to this team. They have owned us so bad lately that they are now ahead of us on the all-time record. This is going to show my age, but shoot, when I was at OSU, the games vs Miami were almost automatic wins.
      Havent beat Miami at home in like 7 years so i would say its over due

Comment

Huh. Well, love and honor fellas...
        Live Free or Die!!
        Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Huh. Well, love and honor fellas...
          Yep, looks like the annual second-half OSU meltdown has begun!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
            Yep, looks like the annual second-half OSU meltdown has begun!
            What's worse is that OSU has decided not to schedule Miami in future seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor View Post
              What's worse is that OSU has decided not to schedule Miami in future seasons.
              That's funny. So, our athletic department is going to blow up a nice series with an in-state rival. Wow. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, er, uh, take 'em off the schedule!" Sad.

Comment

Working...
              X