PDA

View Full Version : UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Snively65
12-17-2016, 01:56 PM
Correale and that other guy were actually his linemates for the better part of the last two seasons, I'm happy to see him overcome the problem of having to adjust to two completely new linemates at the same time with the production he has had to this point.

Having to adjust to two new linemates was a given. But, why not include a skater on his line who can get open and snipe?

HockeyRef
12-17-2016, 02:49 PM
Having to adjust to two new linemates was a given. But, why not include a skater on his line who can get open and snipe?

So who would you pull off the line?

Greg Ambrose
12-17-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah, Roy was someone who fit into the "overlooked because of the excellence that surrounded them" category. Not all that unlike Saviano a generation later. Richmond and Rossetti fell into the "bypassed by the mediocrity surrounding them" category a few years later.

You would know the answer to this one better than most ... but have qualifications for being an "All-American" changed over the years? One needs only to scan the All-American photo gallery at The Whitt to see many more recent AA's than back in the day, and some glaring omissions from the Holt era. On the surface - and not to discredit recent UNH designees - it just seems easier numbers-wise to earn AA status these days. True or false?

Memory is a bit hazy but I think back in the day that there were no second team All American selections. Also,,you have to remember that UNH was emerging back then and didn't get their first All American until 1974 when Gordie Clark and Cap Raeder were selected. Then there were Cliff Cox and Hislop in 1976, Miller, Ralph Cox and Burke in 1977, Cox and Gould in 1979. So we had our share. Of course, we got to the eighties and, except for Brickley, it was all downhill until 1992 when I think Amodeo and Jeff Levy were second team All Americans. I think the bottom line is that they now choose 12 players from the east, 12 from the west and back then it was only six per region.

Chuck Murray
12-17-2016, 04:26 PM
Oh to still have that other guy....😳

... or maybe - just maybe - Kelleher was really the guy who made that line go, and when what's his name got injured and/or lost his fire in the second half of the season (y'know, when he decided he was gonna go pro and was done with UNH), that dragged the whole line down? And now that he's got the full commitment of his linemates again, maybe Kelleher's showing that he was the pick of the litter after all?

Reminds me of the Bekar/Krog combination in '98 (although Beks never quit, and was the best UNH player on the ice in their sad 4-0 loss in the FF semis to Michigan), and how many folks thought Krog would be lost without his running mate in '99 ... all Krog did was to win the Hobey, and lead his team to the FF Finals, where they lost in OT. Krog also went on to have the better pro career, by some margin.

Maybe I'm being unfair to what's his name ... but all things being equal, give me Kelleher every time.

Chuck Murray
12-17-2016, 04:28 PM
Memory is a bit hazy but I think back in the day that there were no second team All American selections. Also,,you have to remember that UNH was emerging back then and didn't get their first All American until 1974 when Gordie Clark and Cap Raeder were selected. Then there were Cliff Cox and Hislop in 1976, Miller, Ralph Cox and Burke in 1977, Cox and Gould in 1979. So we had our share. Of course, we got to the eighties and, except for Brickley, it was all downhill until 1992 when I think Amodeo and Jeff Levy were second team All Americans. I think the bottom line is that they now choose 12 players from the east, 12 from the west and back then it was only six per region.

That seems to make sense. Thanks! :)

Dan
12-17-2016, 08:04 PM
... or maybe - just maybe - Kelleher was really the guy who made that line go, and when what's his name got injured and/or lost his fire in the second half of the season (y'know, when he decided he was gonna go pro and was done with UNH), that dragged the whole line down? And now that he's got the full commitment of his linemates again, maybe Kelleher's showing that he was the pick of the litter after all?

Reminds me of the Bekar/Krog combination in '98 (although Beks never quit, and was the best UNH player on the ice in their sad 4-0 loss in the FF semis to Michigan), and how many folks thought Krog would be lost without his running mate in '99 ... all Krog did was to win the Hobey, and lead his team to the FF Finals, where they lost in OT. Krog also went on to have the better pro career, by some margin.

Maybe I'm being unfair to what's his name ... but all things being equal, give me Kelleher every time.

I wouldn't call this unfair, so much as I'd call it garbage. This is probably your worst post ever and that's saying something in a month where you claimed Lazzarro would be UNHs primary back up for at least one full season, maybe two, and sold out everything you believe in just for a chance to whine about NEW extra-attacker strategies/analytics and insisted that Saviano is underrated because the rest of us don't consider him the all-time, top-five UNH forward that you do...

Good players can play together and both be good, FYI. Incidentally, that other guy is leading his AHL team in points, assists and is second in goals while playing first line center as a rookie 22 year old...

Also, while Bekar's departure was forecasted as detrimental to the team, NO ONE ever said Krog would struggle without him. Just as no one doubted Kelleher would struggle without AP (nor would the opposite be true)...

Finally, you're continued labeling of players leaving for professional opportunities as quitters is not only unfair but childish.

You have always been one to argue that the sky is red if you felt it would prove your point, but your recent postings have done nothing to dispel the idea that you barely follow UNH hockey...

Your posting has been bad and needs to be better. Or, perhaps I should consider the idea that Bobo simply carried you back in the old USCHO days and this is who you've always been. So much for childhood message board heroes...

Chuck Murray
12-17-2016, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't call this unfair, so much as I'd call it garbage. This is probably your worst post ever and that's saying something in a month where you claimed Lazzarro would be UNHs primary back up for at least one full season, maybe two, and sold out everything you believe in just for a chance to whine about NEW extra-attacker strategies/analytics and insisted that Saviano is underrated because the rest of us don't consider him the all-time, top-five UNH forward that you do...

Good players can play together and both be good, FYI. Incidentally, that other guy is leading his AHL team in points, assists and is second in goals while playing first line center as a rookie 22 year old...

Also, while Bekar's departure was forecasted as detrimental to the team, NO ONE ever said Krog would struggle without him. Just as no one doubted Kelleher would struggle without AP (nor would the opposite be true)...

Finally, you're continued labeling of players leaving for professional opportunities as quitters is not only unfair but childish.

You have always been one to argue that the sky is red if you felt it would prove your point, but your recent postings have done nothing to dispel the idea that you barely follow UNH hockey...

Your posting has been bad and needs to be better. Or, perhaps I should consider the idea that Bobo simply carried you back in the old USCHO days and this is who you've always been. So much for childhood message board heroes...

Bobo was/is the greatest - we can set that one aside as an area of 100% agreement. :)

Saviano was a proven winner. I don't think I ever said he should be a Hobey or top 5 all time UNH forward.

I'd take Kelleher over his former linemate every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. JMHO.

I don't remember taking a big stand on Lazzarro being a definite second stringer? :confused: Possible, yes. Just sifting through some scenarios (and that was pre-Commesso). I mean, who would have predicted Regan would have been the primary back-up for most of last season? And if it comes to pass, will you apologize?

I'm happy to continue - especially on the empty net/multiple goals/regular season silliness, where I did respond but never got an answer - but it's hard to take any of this seriously when the phrase "childhood hero" :eek: gets added to the discussion. I mean, I'm flattered (I guess?), but I didn't realize we were posting for grades?

Anyway, I promise I'll try harder going forward. :) I might even show up at the next game early to catch the greatness I've apparently been missing all along with Clark's total awesomeness in the pre-game warm-ups. :D :p ;)

Dan
12-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Saviano was a proven winner. I don't think I ever said he should be a Hobey or top 5 all time UNH forward.

Saviano played with Collins, Aikins, Callendar, Micflickier, Martz, Winnik, Hemingway (X2), Yandle, Mounsey, Ayers, Gare, Abbott, Haydar, etc. Poturalski played with Kelleher. Saviano doesn't 'win' anything with the current roster and it doesn't diminish his ability as a player one bit. Poturalski doesn't hold back the teams of the past one iota. Teams win as a group.

I'd take Kelleher over his former linemate every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. JMHO

That's fine, but that's not what you said. You responded to Ref's post with the SOLE intent of taking a shot at Poturalski. Who you have continuously called a quitter. I'm sure you'll argue that you prefer players who stay all four years (the purity of amateur athletics, after all!), but that is transparent BS and you are fooling no one. You think Poturalski owed it to you to perform through injury/constant double teams and most importantly to stay for four seasons. And because he didn't you attack him as a person again and again. Because he didn't possess your prefered style of play, its fair game to question him as a person, right? I find this type of ignorance pathetic.

I don't remember taking a big stand on Lazzarro being a definite second stringer? :confused: Possible, yes. Just sifting through some scenarios (and that was pre-Commesso). I mean, who would have predicted Regan would have been the primary back-up for most of last season? And if it comes to pass, will you apologize?

As for your ignorance of UNH hockey and its roster make-up, I just find that amusing. Lazzarro played one year of PG prep hockey at Phillips Exeter. Jamie Regan played/started two seasons of junior hockey and it STILL took a last minute legal issue for Umile to turn over the back-up role to Regan (for HALF a season). Then he rushed a second scholarship goalie into school at the semester break (i.e. ASAP). UNH will recruit another goalie between Robinson and Comesso. But, if I'm wrong Ill certainly apologize if that's what you need. I won't cheat you out of your poster points/grade...

I'm happy to continue - especially on the empty net/multiple goals/regular season silliness, where I did respond but never got an answer

It wasn't worth responding, because you don't care about facts/analysis/discussion - only spinning whatever reality you wish to see. Again, you never argued once that you didn't think pulling the goalie was the right call for UNH or any other team. You simply spotted an opening to push your desired reality. The first words out of your mouth were blaming it on Patrick Roy, analytics and lazy coaches (never mind the FACT that Roy hates analytics). Not one word escaped your finger tips to actually discuss the situation. I find that line of posting extremely dull. If you ever want to discuss something with an open mind, a reasonable objectivity and based on actual reality, I'd be glad to. But that's never been your M.O.

but it's hard to take any of this seriously when the phrase "childhood hero" :eek: gets added to the discussion. I mean, I'm flattered (I guess?), but I didn't realize we were posting for grades?

Anyway, I promise I'll try harder going forward. :) I might even show up at the next game early to catch the greatness I've apparently been missing all along with Clark's total awesomeness in the pre-game warm-ups. :D :p ;)

I know you don't comprehend anything without emoji's, but don't worry, this was not serious in the least. Only you - and you're ego - would even imagine this throw-away line had any seriousness to it. I never considered you a hero - although I certainly view you as a 'message board hero'. No, no one posts for grades here - though you mention this enough I have to wonder if you're keeping score somehow. But, thankfully, I don't know anyone else who posts here primarily to hear themselves speak. I've never thought much of your posting other than you clearly think you are a lot funnier and more clever than the rest of us do.

As for your Clark comment - I wont hold my breath for you to (actually) attend a game, let alone arrive for warm-ups. If you actually did, I bet you'd notice I was right on the money with my comment that all you had to do was watch warm-ups to notice how little net Tirone covers and how often he is beat clean, one on one, by even his less skilled teammates (much more than most goalies - but that would require following the entire sport when you can barely keep up with one team). It was part of an extensive argument on his overall game - but as usual you ignored the bulk of my post and focused on the one thing you thought you could use.

I'm sure I have ruffled feathers here by being critical of players/coaches performance, but unlike yourself, I have never and will never root against any UNH player/alum. Including Tirone, I applaud and respect his playing much better of late (and the work, focus it must have taken) and hope it continues. Would Clark have performed if he was ever given the same leash or proven confidence in his abilities? We'll probably never know...

Oh well, good talk, Chuck. You may now return to your regular schedule of finding glee in the perceived professional shortcomings of the alumni who leave early and personal attacks on Poturalski and the AD's wife...

Dan
12-17-2016, 11:49 PM

I hear you Snively - but just as there were better options last season (in my opinion) than Correale as long as the line is producing Umile won't consider making a change. And one could easily argue that he's right not to. I might argue that.

I do however think this team needs more scoring to compete with the better teams they'll see in the second half - and just like last year - more scoring depth. Right now the second line just isn't doing the job. If I was going to make a change to the first line - I'd drop McNicholas down in hopes his playmaking ability would jumpstart Vela. Grasso has played center, but the likely candidate to get McNicholas' spot would be Blackburn.

I think the much more likely scenario, however, is the first line stays intact. So, I'd like to see them jumble the remaining groups. I think a second line of Grasso, Vela and Blackburn should be experimented with. If Vela can get going and Grasso/Blackburn continue to adjust and perform that could be a good group.

I'd love to see a third line of Eiserman, Nazarian and Hill. I think this would be a fast group that plays with an edge, can be physical and provide some occasional pop.

Mille/BVR/Cefalu/Sacco/Fregona can mix and match on the fourth line...

Snively65
12-18-2016, 07:46 AM
I hear you Snively - but just as there were better options last season (in my opinion) than Correale as long as the line is producing Umile won't consider making a change. And one could easily argue that he's right not to. I might argue that.

I do however think this team needs more scoring to compete with the better teams they'll see in the second half - and just like last year - more scoring depth. Right now the second line just isn't doing the job. If I was going to make a change to the first line - I'd drop McNicholas down in hopes his playmaking ability would jumpstart Vela. Grasso has played center, but the likely candidate to get McNicholas' spot would be Blackburn.

I think the much more likely scenario, however, is the first line stays intact. So, I'd like to see them jumble the remaining groups. I think a second line of Grasso, Vela and Blackburn should be experimented with. If Vela can get going and Grasso/Blackburn continue to adjust and perform that could be a good group.

I'd love to see a third line of Eiserman, Nazarian and Hill. I think this would be a fast group that plays with an edge, can be physical and provide some occasional pop.

Mille/BVR/Cefalu/Sacco/Fregona can mix and match on the fourth line...

Sure, I would be fine with any of these line changes as experiments, and maybe DU has tried some of these in practice? As HR noted, the Brown game would be a good time to try out some of these changes, or even the OOC game with Maine in Manchvegas to see if some of these changes might be useful against UML. I have observed that Miller, Hill, and Grasso have all shown that they can accelerate on the ice this season, but Grasso is the one who can finish by putting the puck in the net. I agree that more scoring is needed, whether that be TyK with linemates who can get open, or distributed across reconstituted lines. I am still not able to comprehend Eiserman falling to the fourth line. I have been pleasantly surprised by our imorovement on the blue line, and think that Cleland is worthy of Hobey consideration along with TyK. Hoping that Tirone can continue to stay on his feet as he has done better recently.

HockeyRef
12-18-2016, 08:10 AM
Sure, I would be fine with any of these line changes as experiments, and maybe DU has tried some of these in practice? As HR noted, the Brown game would be a good time to try out some of these changes, or even the OOC game with Maine in Manchvegas to see if some of these changes might be useful against UML. I have observed that Miller, Hill, and Grasso have all shown that they can accelerate on the ice this season, but Grasso is the one who can finish by putting the puck in the net. I agree that more scoring is needed, whether that be TyK with linemates who can get open, or distributed across reconstituted lines. I am still not able to comprehend Eiserman falling to the fourth line. I have been pleasantly surprised by our imorovement on the blue line, and think that Cleland is worthy of Hobey consideration along with TyK. Hoping that Tirone can continue to stay on his feet as he has done better recently.

I like the line discussions that you and now Dan, have discussed. Eiserman.....lets talk about him. Personally I can't figure out why he hasn't lit it up in his career, is it the lines he has been placed on? I mean the guy works hard, love his work ethic and his hard hitting ways out there. I just expect more from him goal wise I guess. Dan's suggestion of putting him with Naz and Hill look good to me!

What's the story on Eiserman; he's the one player I'd love to see just take off and not sure he's done that. DU has said it comes down to how they do in practice, could this be his issue?

deltabravo62
12-18-2016, 09:47 AM
For whatever reason, when you put Hill and Eiserman together, good things happen. They have had very little time working together this season and it was very interesting to see them paired up along with Cefalu on the fourth line in the Maine series. At first it looked like a demotion for Eiserman but that line actually played a lot more time than the 4th line has all season. If Cefalu could hit an open net he would have had 2-3 goals in those games.

Vela has had a rough go of things this year, he seems to play best with Nazarian (at least in the past) but they have not really found each other yet this year even after a few games together since their injuries. Also, can we make Vela the center on that line? I am honestly quite happy when I see Miller get thrown out of the faceoff as Vela can actually win them. I swear Vela and Blackburn are the only two guys on the team who can win faceoffs with any sense of consistency and one of them is not even playing center. This has been a concern for as long as I have followed the team, the top centers are often less than 50% in the circle (See: Goumas/Downing).

To HR, Eiserman has always been more of a space maker than a scorer. He doesn't seem to dig in around the front of the net and is much more of a defensive forward. Notice how he never sees PP time, he separates guys from the puck and makes good passes to his scorers then calls it a day. BvR is playing a similar game sofar, look at some of the setup passes he has given Blackburn and Grasso this year.

Dan
12-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Bravo is right on the money with Eiserman - it's just not his game to naturally create offense for himself or others. I would have hoped for ten goals last season from him - and similar production this season, but he really hasn't been out in a position to make that happen.

He has the ability to produce offense if he's put in the right situation or with the right line mates, but that hasn't happened. He hasn't played with a true offensive creator since Foegele as a frosh. Swap Eiserman with Salvaggio - or Correale, last season - and were not having this conversation. But Salvaggio has nine goals, so Eiserman (and the coaches) will have to find another role for himself. And that leaves second line scoring role or third line checking/disruption...

The best second line options are the three freshmen, Vela, Nazarian and Eiserman. Miller is not a fit and I don't understand why they insist on putting him in that position. He has never been an offensive player, dating back to juniors, and the staff is not putting him in a spot where he can succeed.

Vela (who I believe is still bothered by his shoulder - especially shooting the puck), Nazarian and Eiserman would all need someone to get them the puck and create offensive opportunities, so playing them together doesn't seem like a fit. McNicholas would be great - but, again, breaking up that top line just isn't going to happen. So that leaves Blackburn as the obvious choice - IMO - to center line two and Nazarian, Vela, Eiserman, Grasso as potential running mates. I like Vela in a power role and Grasso as a finisher, who can also dish as the best options...

But it may be the potential third line that really excites me. I certainly think Eiserman and Nazarian could score in a second line role, but they could flat out flourish as a third line that's hard to play against.

Watching Denver every week - it's become clear to me that they're similar to UNH in their limitations as far as natural scorers. They also play most of their talent together in one line - then run out three lines similar to what Eiserman, Nazarian and Hill would bring - Fast, physical, strong skaters who can match-up with anyone. It's not always pretty, they don't finish, but they bang and possess the puck, limiting opponents chances in the process. Now DU also has an elite defensive group and two plus goalies, so...

----

Speaking of mirroring Denver - for UNH, a program that cries poor and claims to need money for so many potential upgrades in order to recruit successfully - I spoke to someone who would know, who told me DU was expecting to rake in over $100,000 in alcohol sales during their two-game series with UMD...

deltabravo62
12-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Stepping back just a bit, what are your thoughts on BvR's first half? He is 2-7-9, Currently rated a -1, and has 35 of those almighty SOG's.

Personally, I did not expect much out of him to start the season but have been pleasantly surprised with his game to date. Not huge numbers to date but again, he is the setup man on that third line and doing quite well at it. I think he could use his body more effectively to win battles and I hope that comes along later in this season and beyond. I would be curious to see how he would do working with others since I haven't figured out if he is doing very well or if his linemates are propping him up. I personally think his success to this point is mostly his own doing, just curious what you all think.

HockeyRef
12-18-2016, 11:36 AM
For whatever reason, when you put Hill and Eiserman together, good things happen. They have had very little time working together this season and it was very interesting to see them paired up along with Cefalu on the fourth line in the Maine series. At first it looked like a demotion for Eiserman but that line actually played a lot more time than the 4th line has all season. If Cefalu could hit an open net he would have had 2-3 goals in those games.

Vela has had a rough go of things this year, he seems to play best with Nazarian (at least in the past) but they have not really found each other yet this year even after a few games together since their injuries. Also, can we make Vela the center on that line? I am honestly quite happy when I see Miller get thrown out of the faceoff as Vela can actually win them. I swear Vela and Blackburn are the only two guys on the team who can win faceoffs with any sense of consistency and one of them is not even playing center. This has been a concern for as long as I have followed the team, the top centers are often less than 50% in the circle (See: Goumas/Downing).

To HR, Eiserman has always been more of a space maker than a scorer. He doesn't seem to dig in around the front of the net and is much more of a defensive forward. Notice how he never sees PP time, he separates guys from the puck and makes good passes to his scorers then calls it a day. BvR is playing a similar game sofar, look at some of the setup passes he has given Blackburn and Grasso this year.

Excellent stuff DB62 and Dan...appreciate the insights into his game and will def take a look at it next few games!

Dan
12-18-2016, 11:44 AM
Stepping back just a bit, what are your thoughts on BvR's first half? He is 2-7-9, Currently rated a -1, and has 35 of those almighty SOG's.

Personally, I did not expect much out of him to start the season but have been pleasantly surprised with his game to date. Not huge numbers to date but again, he is the setup man on that third line and doing quite well at it. I think he could use his body more effectively to win battles and I hope that comes along later in this season and beyond. I would be curious to see how he would do working with others since I haven't figured out if he is doing very well or if his linemates are propping him up. I personally think his success to this point is mostly his own doing, just curious what you all think.

I think you have to be pleased with BvR's early performance - he came to Durham with potential, but questions about needed development and has played very well.

It just doesn't seem like there are enough pieces to expect to build two secondary scoring lines - that the team would be better served consolidating those pieces into one secondary group.

If that's the case - it's hard to see exactly where he fits. I'd give scoring opportunities to others first and he's not really a match playing on that third line I proposed. Dropping to a fourth line is probably unfair based on how well he's played...

Regardless, I've been impressed with him to date. You have to like the potential of this FR class. We'll see if the coaches can round out the roster and get them some support when it's their turn to lead - or will they end up like Kelleher/Poturalski (and Goumas/Downing before them). Talented, high-scoring forwards on teams without the necessary support/depth to win games...

HockeyRef
12-18-2016, 12:42 PM
I think you have to be pleased with BvR's early performance - he came to Durham with potential, but questions about needed development and has played very well.

It just doesn't seem like there are enough pieces to expect to build two secondary scoring lines - that the team would be better served consolidating those pieces into one secondary group.

If that's the case - it's hard to see exactly where he fits. I'd give scoring opportunities to others first and he's not really a match playing on that third line I proposed. Dropping to a fourth line is probably unfair based on how well he's played...

Regardless, I've been impressed with him to date. You have to like the potential of this FR class. We'll see if the coaches can round out the roster and get them some support when it's their turn to lead - or will they end up like Kelleher/Poturalski (and Goumas/Downing before them). Talented, high-scoring forwards on teams without the necessary support/depth to win games...

Your last comments are right on Dan...puck moving D sorely missed...

After the Whistle
12-18-2016, 12:48 PM

Great conversation! I for one think that 3vR is now and will continue to be a great addition. He is good at getting it out of the zone on those terrible times when nothing seems to be working. He is a great set up man and would be with anyone. Watch him put the puck in front of the net 4 or 5 times a game, willing PG or LB to put it home. He is also pretty respectable for a frosh as part of a second unit on the PK.

The SE analysis is spot on Dan and DB62, only thing I would add is that he too will put the puck on the door step several times game. I know he is going to do it but i seem to be the only one, as it is usually swept away by the opposing D. I know, a pass isn't a pass unless it is to a teammate.

deltabravo62
12-18-2016, 12:58 PM
While we are breaking down some players, I will also throw out there that my favorite part of Salvaggio's game this year is his "shoot first" mentality. If he has an open lane to the net on a rush, he is taking the shot. He may not be great at getting himself open but he has a heavy shot that he is not afraid to use.

After the Whistle
12-18-2016, 02:46 PM
While we are breaking down some players, I will also throw out there that my favorite part of Salvaggio's game this year is his "shoot first" mentality. If he has an open lane to the net on a rush, he is taking the shot. He may not be great at getting himself open but he has a heavy shot that he is not afraid to use.

Just a quick thought on getting himself open. Many have commented on this with both of TK's line mates. While I initially agreed, after watching him water bug it all over the ice for this entire first half, I now have a different take. Yes it is there job to be open/get open, but he makes it very difficult. TK obviously doesn't have a plan, he is just looking for open ice - a shot on goal or a creative pass. His numbers show that his passing must be pretty good. However his line mates are struggling to stay open when he is literally pin balling all over the ice. Point being, it is hard to position when you are having difficulty figuring your time and space with his speed and agility.
Some will say that they need to get better, but this line has descent numbers nationally and it works out more often than we are giving them credit for. And the Shoot first mentality is working out well for JS.