Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

"Petersen Stymies UNH, Notre Dame Wins 3-0"
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      I see that there isn't a whole lot of convo as of late, wish the fans we did have on this board who were posting about games would re consider their boycotts and return....
      There's a boycott going on? Seriously?? Did I miss the "Occupy USCHO" proclamation somewhere?
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        There's a boycott going on? Seriously?? Did I miss the "Occupy USCHO" proclamation somewhere?
        Yeah there is of sorts...you remember don't you a few saying they were done here? Sorry I brought it up. Next.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Make USCHO Great Again
          UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
            Make USCHO Great Again
            They're still posting. In fact, there were more posts on a UNH thread today than any other in USCHO history. Period.
            Live Free or Die!!
            Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
              Nah, not a boycott Chuck. Those posters are just pulling a Poturalski by quitting halfway through the season.
              Last edited by Felger; 01-22-2017, 06:05 AM.
              UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                They're still posting. In fact, there were more posts on a UNH thread today than any other in USCHO history. Period.
                #dishonestmedia
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

They're all at the women's marches all across the country!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Well that is good news. I'm talking about Snively65, DeltaBravo62, AftertheWhistle, who were all posting about game results and other sundry things earlier in the season..Like I said, I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place. I just enjoy chatting about the day to day of UNH hockey (game play, etc, you know that boring stuff...) and they were usually putting in their .02.
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                        They're all at the women's marches all across the country!
                        Yeah...sorry I didn't see you in Boston e.cat...
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Yeah...sorry I didn't see you in Boston e.cat...
                          Haha! Sorry I missed ya Ref. I was in DC trying to stop Madonna from blowing up the White House!!!-

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I do love a good mystery. Can you give us a clue as to where this thread might be located?

I'm assuming it's somewhere other than USCHO ...
                            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

I do love a good mystery. Can you give us a clue as to where this thread might be located?

I'm assuming it's somewhere other than USCHO ...
                              You should really ask Sean Spicer. Seems, at least ecat received his up to date talking points...

BTW, kudos to Kelleher on his 4 ppg over UNHs five game undefeated streak! #alternativefacts
                              Last edited by Dan; 01-22-2017, 09:43 AM.
                              Live Free or Die!!
                              Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                You should really ask Sean Spicer. Seems, at least ecat received his up to date talking points...
                                Haha now that's the best post in weeks....thanks Dan made my day!!! Where's the like button?
                                Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-22-2017, 10:46 AM.
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X