Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    I thought we were fighting... where'd the fight go... Fine, I'll start it back up.

Kelleher is overrated since so many of his points come on the PP. When he gets to the next level and isn't seeing top PP time (deservedly) his numbers will drop significantly more than one would expect a player coming out of college. He'll sign a big contract with the Red Wings and by the end of November Chuck will be wishing him sent down to the AHL

Them are fightin' words sir! #KelleherforHobey

If anyone wants to watch UNH Commit Corson Green it's here:

http://www.ushl.com/news_article/sho...rer_id=2650742
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-10-2017, 06:57 PM.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

I thought we were fighting... where'd the fight go... Fine, I'll start it back up.

Kelleher is overrated since so many of his points come on the PP. When he gets to the next level and isn't seeing top PP time (deservedly) his numbers will drop significantly more than one would expect a player coming out of college. He'll sign a big contract with the Red Wings and by the end of November Chuck will be wishing him sent down to the AHL

UML is still an all time thug team appropriately representing the city in which they play. Increased talent masks it, but they are all gangsta hacks.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        UML is still an all time thug team appropriately representing the city in which they play. Increased talent and the best coach in the league masks it, but they are all gangsta hacks.
        I'm pretty much with Darius on this one.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
          #KelleherforHobey
          What are things I'd never thought I'd read in this thread circa 2002, Alex?
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
            UML is still an all time thug team appropriately representing the city in which they play. Increased talent masks it, but they are all gangsta hacks.
            Watch out, ESPN is already calling all of Boston racist for cheering for a prospective free agent, if they read your post all of New Hampshire may become part of the narrative.
            BS UMass Lowell 2015
            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Ps. Frozen Fenway times moved to accommodate pats game
              Highs in the 20s Saturday afternoon and clouding up as the afternoon progresses. Similar to last weekend.

Comment

Ps. Frozen Fenway times moved to accommodate pats game
                Speaking of Saturday (the ticket board looks like a ghost town) I have 2 extra for Saturday. They are section B97 row HH anywhere from seats 1-9. Couldn't post a while ago because of Christmas and kept forgetting. I will take whatever I can get (within reason) if anyone is interested.

Comment

Does UNH stream their games?
                  "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                    Does UNH stream their games?
                    yep here you go and it's a pretty decent feed!

https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics/live

Comment

thank you.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Many thanks. Good luck this weekend. To anyone going to Fenway, enjoy! I went when NU played Lowell. It's pretty cool to see your first time. Hope y'all get a kick out of it. Go NU.
                        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                          Many thanks. Good luck this weekend. To anyone going to Fenway, enjoy! I went when NU played Lowell. It's pretty cool to see your first time. Hope y'all get a kick out of it. Go NU.
                          Agreed ... for the first time anyway. Second time, well, not so great. Home viewing seemed a better and better idea, the longer the game went on (and I'm talking 2nd period folks).

There hasn't been a 3rd time, if you were wondering. Probably won't be unless/until Fenway successfully bids on the Regionals or the FF ... and wouldn't that put the "Frozen" in FF.
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                            Should be interesting to say the least! First time for this fan I promise not to whine (too much) about it!! Go 'Cats!!

Comment

Clark!!!!!! Where are you? Can you stand in the crease and not fall? We will take it

Comment

Big big come from behind win tonight 'Cats!!!! So nice to see the effort...

Comment

Working...
                                X