Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

UML has become a consistently winning program in recent years. UNH has become a mediocre program.

Not that complicated.
    ...and of course UML has nothing more to show for it than does UNH.

Not that complicated!
    Last edited by e.cat; 01-09-2017, 01:56 PM.
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

That's a trick of the trade I learned from my old pal Sully, a BC alum[/alcoholic/bookie from Southie.]
      I always take the brackets as assumed fact until proven otherwise.
      BS UMass Lowell 2015
      PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        ...and of course UML has nothing more to show for it than does UNH.

Not that comlcated!
        Ok now you're just trolling. There's plenty to show. Have you not seen all of the banners UML has raised for each and every NCAA appearance over the past few seasons??

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
          Ok now you're just trolling. There's plenty to show. Have you not seen all of the banners UML has raised for each and every NCAA appearance over the past few seasons??
          Haha, nope! Haven't been to Tsongas in years and don't intend on going there anytime soon!:-)

Comment

Nice to see Matias Cleland getting recognition!

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres...701/jan9wr.php
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Haha, nope! Haven't been to Tsongas in years and don't intend on going there anytime soon!:-)
              Too bad. You're missing a great venue, not to mention multiple beer stations!
              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                Too bad. You're missing a great venue, not to mention multiple beee stations!
                Now you're talkin'. I'd forgotten that. Might have to make a trip down there afterall

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                  Too bad. You're missing a great venue, not to mention multiple beer stations!
                  Don't forget the band... love the band... oh and Sal's pizza too... and letting fans move down to open seats either during or after the first period.
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                    Don't forget the band... love the band... oh and Sal's pizza too... and letting fans move down to open seats either during or after the first period.
                    I enjoy going to the Tsongas...nice venue!! We sit right behind the goal and it's always a fun atmosphere. 'Specially when we win like last season
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      I enjoy going to the Tsongas...nice venue!! We sit right behind the goal and it's always a fun atmosphere. 'Specially when we win like last season
                      Tsongas has always been a nice facility - agreed. The surroundings have also improved over the years.
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Tsongas has always been a nice facility - agreed. The surroundings have also improved over the years.
                        Hoping Lanny Gare weighs in on this subject....
                        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                          Hoping Lanny Gare weighs in on this subject....
                          Something about a black bear and a knife fight?? Haha

Comment

I thought we were fighting... where'd the fight go... Fine, I'll start it back up.

Kelleher is overrated since so many of his points come on the PP. When he gets to the next level and isn't seeing top PP time (deservedly) his numbers will drop significantly more than one would expect a player coming out of college. He'll sign a big contract with the Red Wings and by the end of November Chuck will be wishing him sent down to the AHL

BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              Now you're talkin'. I'd forgotten that. Might have to make a trip down there afterall
                              Remember, your parole officer said no trips out of state and stay 500 feet away from livestock...
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Ps. Frozen Fenway times moved to accommodate pats game
                                BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X